• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Good repair property.

Posted by 5267539023518734476 on Dec 15, 2014

I just got burned from flames recently and this product helps with skin recovery in a week and no scars after that.

药片太大

Posted by 4705866877952953082 on Jan 08, 2015

为什么欧美的药片都这么大!一次两粒一天两次,再加上那个综合维生素的大药片,我一天也不用干啥了就吞药片吧!

Nice product

Posted by 4843885773243163828 on Sep 12, 2015

I take it with Vitamin C together for 3 weeks. My skin is improving .. looks more firm. good product !!!!

So far so good

Posted by 5487755727989633318 on Dec 12, 2015

Haven't seen any results on my skin yet, but I do feel it helps my joints! Just tried it for a week, so hopefully i will see more results later :)

Can see a change!

Posted by Reviewer3362727 on Dec 11, 2009

Have only taken the Collage+H.A. for a few weeks and can actually see & feel a change. I'll order this one again soon.

too soon

Posted by Reviewer3151991 on Apr 11, 2010

use collagen for hair skin and nail health.

I take two as I'm supposed to.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 14, 2011

Can't comment on the efficacy yet, but it' a large light container, with large white capsules. they don't smell bad, no complaints, no bad reactions.

Hmm

Posted by Vizion on Jul 14, 2016

If beauty is everything then this might work for you but I don't want stiff capillaries inside my body during intense exercise as I learnt from another review that this will , over extended use, harden more than only your skin, which makes some sense to me. Recently, for skin health I have decided to use Schizandra (for detoxing) and DMAE cream applied topically (it has not arrived yet). Honestly, thus far Schizandra has detoxed me and I feel slightly healthier, however in my case I have not seen any skin improvements as of yet after 30 days plus usage, perhaps my skin did not have any considerable toxin interference. I noticed real skin tightening from BioEssence V shape with ATP and Royal Jelly if that helps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »