Neocell, Fish Collagen + HA, 120 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

A disastrous purchase

Posted by Reviewer2715871 From Great Britain on May 22, 2011

I have had to stop taking these pills after 2 months as I have put on so much weight and suffered from an increased number of nasty headaches. My weight has remained the same give or take a couple of pounds since I was 20 (I'm now 40). I have not changed my dietary regime so there is no other explanation. I saw no benefits to my skin and am wondering what to do with the remaining 3 bottles of this product....

TRYING TO IMPROVE MY HAIR GROWTH SINCE CHEMO

Posted by Reviewer1611575 From California on Oct 21, 2011

Neocell Fish Collagen plus H.A. w/hyaluronic acid was recommended so I thought I'd try it. It's been two months and I do notice a difference in the thickness of my hair. I'll continue to use this product.

noticed no benefits

Posted by Reviewer2459651 From Latvia on Sep 24, 2012

noticed no benefits or changes

Nothing so far

Posted by Reviewer2386615 From Singapore on Mar 09, 2011

I've been taking the capsules as directed for close to 2 weeks now but have noticed no improvements of any kind so far. Have bought a six-month supply, so will carry on with the supplements and will see what happens.