• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Firmer and shinier skin

Posted by 4876880825083189839 on Jul 05, 2013

I find my skin becomes firmer and shinier after taking the fish collagen pills for a few days only.

No result

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

There isn't any real difference on my mom's face or in her arthritis pain. It's also full of binders and fillers. Will not buy again. I started buying pure gelatin powder and cooking homemade broth and they made a difference in her condition.

Good for skin and joints

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Jun 07, 2010

I found after two carpal tunnel surgeries and two surgeries for "trigger finger" that taking HA was very helpful in preventing further clicking joints and inflammation. I also take the collagen for skin health.

A disastrous purchase

Posted by Reviewer2715871 on May 22, 2011

I have had to stop taking these pills after 2 months as I have put on so much weight and suffered from an increased number of nasty headaches. My weight has remained the same give or take a couple of pounds since I was 20 (I'm now 40). I have not changed my dietary regime so there is no other explanation. I saw no benefits to my skin and am wondering what to do with the remaining 3 bottles of this product....

joint pains

Posted by Reviewer2402496 on Dec 05, 2010

I take these tablets as part of a joint pain management and am quite satisfied

Fish collagen

Posted by 4746042697975459638 on Oct 07, 2013

I am only in my 1st bottle. and already feeing no knee pain.I wish i knew this was around i would have start this much earler in my life

subtly works

Posted by 4890316181338064785 on Feb 20, 2014

I don't think it works until I stop taking it - then I can see the difference

GOOD PRODUCT!

Posted by 5624262868693083888 on Feb 25, 2014

I saw good changes in my skin during my 1st week of using this product.

This product is great

Posted by Reviewer2268589 on Dec 29, 2011

Even in winter, do not feel dry skin.

deja la piel suave

Posted by ROSSITA on May 22, 2015

noto la piel mejor desde que lo consumo, la unica pega es conseguir acordarme de tomarlo justo 30 min antes de comer, (siempre se me olvida y tengo que hacerlo en la cena jeje) *************** ----------------------- Si te ayudé con mi comentario a decidirte , pulsa por favor el SÍ abajo, para más revisiones... ve a mi nick