• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

smoother complexion

Posted by Reviewer1924396 on Feb 01, 2010

my skin is looking firmer, less crows feet when I smile, and it feels healthier.. really liking this product. thrilled with the delivery as well, was only 4 days from U.S to N.Z!

This product is great

Posted by Reviewer2268589 on Dec 29, 2011

Even in winter, do not feel dry skin.

Neocell Miracle

Posted by Reviewer1476154 on Jan 24, 2011

My family and I have been taking Neocell Collagen for 12 months now. It has worked miracles on a number of ailments and I discovered iherb purely by chance while researching the product again as we were having trouble obtaining in Australia. What great service from iHerb. Hopefully they will continue to carry this product.

Great value

Posted by 5657532824095323982 on Sep 07, 2016

I've tried a few collagen and this one sells for more than three times the price retail in my country. Great value for money. I take it for a damaged back disc and think it helped. As a bonus my nails started growing strong as well and I swear my hair looks better too. No fishy marine taste or after taste . Do take the full three and try and take at night before bed as collagen can be great for sleep and does its wonders while your asleep too !!

Serious Allergy

Posted by Reviewer2006587 on May 09, 2014

I would not recommend this product to anyone cos I've unfortunately experienced Serious Allergy !! After a week of taking, my chest,digestion system and my energy had come to bad conditions.1 day after I stopped taking the product, I am still suffering the same reaction. The 2nd day, I was back to normal. So overall, it was a very bad experience for me. BE CAREFUL with sulfite residues !

noticed no benefits

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Sep 24, 2012

noticed no benefits or changes

Super good price

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Nov 10, 2011

I use the collagen especially for hair and skin. A short time ago but it seems that my hair falls less.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Oct 13, 2011

A GREAT WAY OF GETTING THE COLLAGEN, I CAN SEE IT WORKING ON MY SKIN!

Супер!

Posted by zvetOK on Jul 17, 2013

Нравится сочетание морского коллагена и гиалуроновой кислоты - самая удачная композиция! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

Collagen against inpurities and stretchmarks

Posted by Reviewer1056288 on Jul 25, 2012

After less than a month using both this product and Neocell Super Collagen I feel like my stretchmarks have become less visible and pimples have almost disappeared. Very good product!