• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Good but not the most convenient

Posted by 4846947641333186284 on Jan 05, 2016

I have tried a few collagen supplements by now (all of them from NeoCell) and I do notice some difference. I'm only 32 and have hardly any wrinkles, except for those between mouth and nose. They are shorter and not as deep as before. I take liquid collagen first thing in the morsning now because it's easier, taking these caps on empty (enough) stomach two times a day is a little too much effort for me. But the effect seems to be about the same.

TRYING TO IMPROVE MY HAIR GROWTH SINCE CHEMO

Posted by Reviewer1611575 on Oct 21, 2011

Neocell Fish Collagen plus H.A. w/hyaluronic acid was recommended so I thought I'd try it. It's been two months and I do notice a difference in the thickness of my hair. I'll continue to use this product.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3331508 on Apr 14, 2010

I am very pleased with what I received, the speed with which I received it, and the value for the money. I will definately purchase from iHerb in the future.

Neocell, Collagen

Posted by Reviewer1042951 on Dec 28, 2010

Este produto estoy tomando por la primera vez... juntamente con Biosil... Como hace poco tiempo todavia no se el resultado Muchas Gracias por la atencion

Shipping

Posted by Reviewer1492795 on Jul 27, 2011

Although the product is satisfactory the delivery time is very slow as I have still not received the product. More expedient shipping would be advantageous.

good price

Posted by Reviewer1518159 on Feb 26, 2011

my daughters using these capsules and she says that they are just as good as the more exspensive ones.

It's very cool product

Posted by 5209565483113286289 on Apr 30, 2014

It's very cool product

Neocell, Collagen+ H.A

Posted by Reviewer1452194 on Nov 04, 2010

Its OK. Value for money.

Great!

Posted by 5567391670089910938 on Oct 12, 2016

I think it works! My skin looks better!

Great product

Posted by 4961656580811364893 on Oct 18, 2016

Gives my skin glow and tightness. I alternate taking this capsule to collagen powder, since powder has more collagen in it. The lines just beside my lips is gone and my nasolabial lines are slowly disappeared after using less than a month. My hair is much healthy and no falling hair when I'm shampoo my hair. Great result.