Neocell, Hyaluronic Acid, Nature's Moisturizer, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 From California on Jul 22, 2009

A great price on a superior product! My skin felt hydrated, looked smoother and plumped within a week. Even my lips looked younger.

Bought before doing research

Posted by Donica From North Carolina on Jul 04, 2013

Honestly, I have not used this product. I used the liquid before purchasing it, and I love it. It really helps my eyes stay lubricated. I purchased these capsules before I found out about magnesium stearate, and when I checked on them and saw it as an ingredient, I gave it away. I prefer the liquid because there are no extra random fillers, etc. I can't take the liquid while traveling, but oh well. Also, you have to take this on an empty stomach. I give five stars because I love the liquid and I am sure that this works too because it is the same company, but I do not want to use any products containing magnesium stearate at all. Personal preference.

Hyaluronic Acid- Neocell 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer3084493 From Indiana on Feb 15, 2011

Dry eyes are gone, and pain in my joints greatly diminished. I ran out and went several days without it, before recognizing why I was having so much pain. Won't make that mistake again!

One of the components for face

Posted by Reviewer2573180 From Ukraine on Apr 08, 2012

Alternating taking this drug with Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3. Using Advanced H.A. Serum and Collagen + C. Pleased with the result.

Neocell, Hyaluronic Acid, 60 Capsules