Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3, 120 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Definite improvement within days

Posted by Reviewer3107673 From Korea, Republic of on Jun 13, 2012

I think my skin benefited most from this product. The effects were quick too; just within days, my skin seemed more elastic and even started to appear smoother. I immediately purchased the larger bottle after experiencing the benefits, but there hasn't been much change in my nails or hair thus far... But I'm generally satisfied with the improvements to my skin, so I've just ordered my third supply. Definitely more convenient (esp when on the road) than the powdered form.

Babyface

Posted by Reviewer2484632 From Finland on Sep 29, 2011

for ever!

Great for nails & hair

Posted by Reviewer1535356 From Florida on Sep 21, 2011

Just purchased a second bottle. I have noticed that my nails are stronger and growing rapidly. I will continue taking this product.

positive changes

Posted by Reviewer1538404 From Ohio on Aug 11, 2009

I noticed positive changes in my fingernails within a couple days! I felt like the skin on my face was firmer and the skin on the back of my hands looked better, but I also started taking Omega 3 about 2 weeks after I started taking Collagen+C, so I'm not positive about which supplement helped. (probably both!)

the feeling

Posted by Reviewer1988376 From China on Apr 11, 2011

I buy this product for my mother, and she told me, she taking it for about 3 monhs,and she feel the skin is full, and change white a little. she feel very good.