Definite improvement within days

Posted by Reviewer3107673 on Jun 13, 2012

I think my skin benefited most from this product. The effects were quick too; just within days, my skin seemed more elastic and even started to appear smoother. I immediately purchased the larger bottle after experiencing the benefits, but there hasn't been much change in my nails or hair thus far... But I'm generally satisfied with the improvements to my skin, so I've just ordered my third supply. Definitely more convenient (esp when on the road) than the powdered form.

Babyface

Posted by Reviewer2484632 on Sep 29, 2011

for ever!

the feeling

Posted by Reviewer1988376 on Apr 11, 2011

I buy this product for my mother, and she told me, she taking it for about 3 monhs,and she feel the skin is full, and change white a little. she feel very good.

Good product

Posted by 5038504467548051071 on Feb 24, 2015

Only started taking a week or so ago so am Yet to see any amazing changes in regards to skin appearance but I think it's helping with body aches and pains

positive changes

Posted by Reviewer1538404 on Aug 11, 2009

I noticed positive changes in my fingernails within a couple days! I felt like the skin on my face was firmer and the skin on the back of my hands looked better, but I also started taking Omega 3 about 2 weeks after I started taking Collagen+C, so I'm not positive about which supplement helped. (probably both!)

Great for nails & hair

Posted by Reviewer1535356 on Sep 21, 2011

Just purchased a second bottle. I have noticed that my nails are stronger and growing rapidly. I will continue taking this product.

great help

Posted by Reviewer1257410 on Jun 30, 2009

This is my second usage of this super collagen and it is a must for all wanting to take care of their health and beauty

Neocell Super Collagen

Posted by Reviewer3066429 on Dec 20, 2011

Very happy with this product.

good

Posted by Reviewer2799360 on Jan 08, 2012

It is good.

Helps with joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2411166 on Mar 27, 2012

I can tell a difference when I don't take it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »