Definite improvement within days

Posted by Reviewer3107673 on Jun 13, 2012

I think my skin benefited most from this product. The effects were quick too; just within days, my skin seemed more elastic and even started to appear smoother. I immediately purchased the larger bottle after experiencing the benefits, but there hasn't been much change in my nails or hair thus far... But I'm generally satisfied with the improvements to my skin, so I've just ordered my third supply. Definitely more convenient (esp when on the road) than the powdered form.

Babyface

Posted by Reviewer2484632 on Sep 29, 2011

for ever!

positive changes

Posted by Reviewer1538404 on Aug 11, 2009

I noticed positive changes in my fingernails within a couple days! I felt like the skin on my face was firmer and the skin on the back of my hands looked better, but I also started taking Omega 3 about 2 weeks after I started taking Collagen+C, so I'm not positive about which supplement helped. (probably both!)

the feeling

Posted by Reviewer1988376 on Apr 11, 2011

I buy this product for my mother, and she told me, she taking it for about 3 monhs,and she feel the skin is full, and change white a little. she feel very good.

Good product

Posted by 5038504467548051071 on Feb 24, 2015

Only started taking a week or so ago so am Yet to see any amazing changes in regards to skin appearance but I think it's helping with body aches and pains

Great for nails & hair

Posted by Reviewer1535356 on Sep 21, 2011

Just purchased a second bottle. I have noticed that my nails are stronger and growing rapidly. I will continue taking this product.

great help

Posted by Reviewer1257410 on Jun 30, 2009

This is my second usage of this super collagen and it is a must for all wanting to take care of their health and beauty

good one

Posted by 5255036515580835954 on Jun 16, 2016

waiting for the results

Good Collagen

Posted by 5503912329134921364 on Aug 08, 2016

It's good for my skin but so big tablets.

fine

Posted by 4818280363726455015 on Oct 25, 2016

too soon to say with results,,but no side effects and will keep taking to see ,hard to get time for an empty stomach and not eat for 30 mins ...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »