Neocell Super Collagen +C

Posted by Reviewer2835091 on Dec 02, 2015

This product has change the produce move from 3 tablets to 6 and made the tablets smaller. I find this unsatisfactory, the product is no longer valuable. No one should have to take 6 tablets of any product in order to experience some benefit. It would be best for the vendor to take the product off the market. I will not purchase this product in the future.

this is working !

Posted by Reviewer1284850 on Dec 25, 2010

I had been not sure whether this kind of pills which insist they can improve strength of skin really work until I took these pills. I've taken it for just two weeks and now I can feel relatively good results. My skin looks more soft and healthy. I recommend it strongly to those who wanna make skin more healthy!

the feeling

Posted by Reviewer1988376 on Apr 11, 2011

I buy this product for my mother, and she told me, she taking it for about 3 monhs,and she feel the skin is full, and change white a little. she feel very good.

positive changes

Posted by Reviewer1538404 on Aug 11, 2009

I noticed positive changes in my fingernails within a couple days! I felt like the skin on my face was firmer and the skin on the back of my hands looked better, but I also started taking Omega 3 about 2 weeks after I started taking Collagen+C, so I'm not positive about which supplement helped. (probably both!)

collagen

Posted by Reviewer1482983 on Feb 14, 2011

Giving noticeable results on the outside, i.e. stronger nails and thicker hair. No doubt in my mind that the collagen is also delivering on the inside, making stronger connective tissue.

my 2nd bottle already

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Jan 27, 2014

i can feel my skin has become more elastic after finished 1 bottle! love neocell super collagen!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Aug 05, 2014

I have been taking for a couple of weeks and I have noticed my skin is tighter and more subtle.

Collagen+C

Posted by 5611973304054775788 on Mar 12, 2015

Excellent Product and Fast deliver Thank you

Seems to work.

Posted by 5119189657082029253 on Mar 26, 2015

After one month, my skin looks smoother. The thing I have noticed the most is that the skin around my neck area is less saggy :) Will reorder.

Neocell Colagen

Posted by 5613268966729127351 on Jun 20, 2015

This produci is my favorite.