Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3, 250 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Collegan C

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Apr 22, 2011

I was excited to try this after reading the reviews on iherb...but when I saw sideline note on label that it DOES contain magnesium stearate I had to forego it as I have many products. Avoid this additive people! I rebought all my supplements and my budget was hurt badly. I wish I could ask for refund on these type products. I study label before purchase too!

Big & rough-surfaced tablets.

Posted by vientoz on Oct 13, 2013

2cm long & 0.8cm thick, tablets are way too big! Very difficult to swallow. The surface is very rough too, which makes it worse. Makes me not wanna eat it.

Helps with joints and skin. A more youthful face. Good for anti-aging.

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

This is very effective. However, I prefer the powder from the same company, the powder can be mixed in coffee so you avoid tasting it. You can not avoid to taste the pills - they taste absolutely horrible to me and this is why I'm rating this 1 star. Instead of this, I recommend the Neocell Super Collagen POWDER which can be mixed into coffee or juice, to mask the taste. The powder is an excellent product. 10 grams of collagen every day taken for 6 months have been clinically proven to improve the joints. The MRI scans clearly show this. Also, there should be an effect on the skin. I prefer this version which also contains a bit of Vitamin C.

Tastes horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I have just finished the Doctors Best brand of collagen and thought I'd give this brand a try. They taste and smell horrible!! I will be going back to Doctors Best as theirs have no taste or smell.

from Kazakhstan

Posted by Reviewer3178623 on Apr 22, 2011

I took this product about a week and noticed that I started allergy. I long could not understand what exactly I'm allergic. Exclude one product, then another. And then I realized that it was an allergy to collagen+С. I gave this product to my mother. A couple of weeks she began to complain that she had to something allergies. I told her that at this product, I had the same allergy. It is a pity that collagen + C has not approached us.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »