Collegan C

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Apr 22, 2011

I was excited to try this after reading the reviews on iherb...but when I saw sideline note on label that it DOES contain magnesium stearate I had to forego it as I have many products. Avoid this additive people! I rebought all my supplements and my budget was hurt badly. I wish I could ask for refund on these type products. I study label before purchase too!

Very inpressed at the beginning but. ... disappointed

Posted by 5431718151715810834 on Apr 21, 2016

I started taking 3 tablets day & night , I was very pleased in the beginning cos I could see my skin pumping and firming just in 2 days.   Yet as I continued to take faithfully, gradually I got HEADACHE &  FAT FACE, later I felt my BODY was very weak & FATIQUED and worse still I  felt BREATHLESS after taking 2 weeks.   So I stopped it at once and all these symptoms were subsisted on next day.  I believe I have allergy to sulfite of Neocell's collagen.   I didn't know I had allergy till I had taken 2 weeks.  Well... I have just ordered Dr Best Collagen type 1 & 3 which claims pure & no sulfite (I have been taking Dr Best type 2, so far no unpleasant reaction as Neocell's, skin also firm a bit).  I will update the feedback aft taking Dr Best's.

Big & rough-surfaced tablets.

Posted by vientoz on Oct 13, 2013

2cm long & 0.8cm thick, tablets are way too big! Very difficult to swallow. The surface is very rough too, which makes it worse. Makes me not wanna eat it.

Helps with joints and skin. A more youthful face. Good for anti-aging.

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

This is very effective. However, I prefer the powder from the same company, the powder can be mixed in coffee so you avoid tasting it. You can not avoid to taste the pills - they taste absolutely horrible to me and this is why I'm rating this 1 star. Instead of this, I recommend the Neocell Super Collagen POWDER which can be mixed into coffee or juice, to mask the taste. The powder is an excellent product. 10 grams of collagen every day taken for 6 months have been clinically proven to improve the joints. The MRI scans clearly show this. Also, there should be an effect on the skin. I prefer this version which also contains a bit of Vitamin C.

Tastes horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I have just finished the Doctors Best brand of collagen and thought I'd give this brand a try. They taste and smell horrible!! I will be going back to Doctors Best as theirs have no taste or smell.

Not halal

Posted by 5403414401720385363 on Apr 19, 2016

I have used collagen c for only a week, it really has a significant tightness in my skin in a very short time but when I take 6 bills as written I felt a pain in my limbs which disappeared when reducing dose to 3 bills only a day, I searched to find the reason, I couldn't find any reason but I knew that it is made from cows collagen and that cows may not be slaughtered according to Islamic rules I decided to stop taking it although of its effect but I searched again and I found another type of marine collagen from neocell also, I will try it and I hope it gives me better results without limbs pain. نتائج المنتج رائعة و لاحظت الفرق في بشرتي من اول اسبوع و لكني بالبحث وجدت ان مصدر الكولاجين هو مصدر بقري و في الغالب هذه الأبقار لم تذبح علي الطريقة الاسلامية و غير حلال و يوحد منتج اخر لنفس الشركة من مصدر بحري marine collagen و اعتقد ان له نفس التأثير

from Kazakhstan

Posted by Reviewer3178623 on Apr 22, 2011

I took this product about a week and noticed that I started allergy. I long could not understand what exactly I'm allergic. Exclude one product, then another. And then I realized that it was an allergy to collagen+С. I gave this product to my mother. A couple of weeks she began to complain that she had to something allergies. I told her that at this product, I had the same allergy. It is a pity that collagen + C has not approached us.

Waste of Money

Posted by 5037326889606619844 on Mar 12, 2013

All this product has done is actually give me pain in some of my joints, which I NEVER had before using it! I bought this to help with for hair loss, now I have 5 bottles unused :) I wish I could return or sell.

not recommended for someone with asma

Posted by Reviewer2453090 on Oct 02, 2016

a warn should be given to those with asma. it will trigger asma attack

I doubt what is really inside

Posted by 5712173957843014323 on Oct 06, 2016

I have been eating this product for over few years. It works well in the beginning until I have received this bottle. It has no effect at all. I used to bite the tablets into half before swallowing it down. This one really weird that they contained 2 different kinds of tablets but you cannot tell from the outside, not you bite it to half. One as usual but the other one just one bite you left nothing in your mouth. It completely scattered into dust. I am eating it in the same time I writted to the company. I feel tireness and less energy as before. However, the company has not given any answers till now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »