not as good as powder version

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Jun 23, 2013

I have tried this (2 bottles). I also tried powder version (2 tubes). I'll say powder works better and cheaper. the tablet doesn't work at all imo. don't feel anything good on my skin.

Not Effective, waste money

Posted by 4926830408567461243 on May 05, 2014

This didn't do anything for my skin at all. Taking Nutiva coconut oil saw fast effective results.

not sure

Posted by 5356329867230295760 on Aug 14, 2014

I can not say if this product is good or not, because it cause me an allergic reaction, specially on my eyes; so I'll give it another try later. But if you're allergic to sulphite try a lower dosage.

makes me nauseous

Posted by 5746689127799606636 on Sep 12, 2015

This is my first review after shopping on IHerb for so many years as I think I need to share this with you guys. The pills are smaller than expected and easy to swallow. To take 3 tablets twice a day 30 mins BEFORE meals. I just took my first dosage and I had a light snack earlier and it gave me severe bloating and butterflies in my stomach. I am feeling very nauseous and having a headache right now. Just 20 mins after taking these pills. Please do have a fuller meal or eat these with a meal if you have sensitive stomach like me.

Why LBC get additional charge of P1,530+.

Posted by 5668344855535658644 on Jan 22, 2016

You already charge us for shipping, Why LBC get additional charge of P1,530+ before they give my package?

So SO

Posted by 4773546235959330115 on May 08, 2016

I purchase this from iherb because of the price difference between here and pharmacy in the country i live, but as effects i don't see any improvement. My nails go broken and my hair same. I take this daily 3 times.

unsure

Posted by 4615598423011081002 on May 19, 2016

have been taking these supplements but don't know whether they are doing anything discernable

Finished a bottle but didn't feel a thing.

Posted by 4774380894875986936 on Jul 06, 2016

I bought four so will wait till I finished them all

Dose of this product is too high

Posted by 5360884378317166561 on Aug 06, 2016

Dose of this product is too high. I want to pay attentio, that this product have way too much dose of collagen , 6000mg. My chemist sad, that dose is for the elephant, it isn't normal. My stomach began to hurt(my stomach isn't sensitive at all). People from Europe - Americans are using way too much doses, wich we aren't using like that at all….

its too big to swallow