not sure

Posted by 5356329867230295760 on Aug 14, 2014

I can not say if this product is good or not, because it cause me an allergic reaction, specially on my eyes; so I'll give it another try later. But if you're allergic to sulphite try a lower dosage.

Suplemento vitamínico a buen precio

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 08, 2015

Yo no aprecié grandes resultados, aunque es cierto que tuve que suspender su ingesta por motivos ajenos al producto. Me pareció una gran cantidad de tabletas por un precio moderado.

Below par!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

I was expecting good results but what a let-down!

makes me nauseous

Posted by 5746689127799606636 on Sep 12, 2015

This is my first review after shopping on IHerb for so many years as I think I need to share this with you guys. The pills are smaller than expected and easy to swallow. To take 3 tablets twice a day 30 mins BEFORE meals. I just took my first dosage and I had a light snack earlier and it gave me severe bloating and butterflies in my stomach. I am feeling very nauseous and having a headache right now. Just 20 mins after taking these pills. Please do have a fuller meal or eat these with a meal if you have sensitive stomach like me.

NeoCell Super Collagen + C Type 1&3 and Solgar Hyaluronic Acid 120mg

Posted by 5305436323939533019 on May 26, 2016

I just like to inform to iHerb that i received my order just today morning. I ordered November 22, 2015 and received November 28, 2015. For now, I will rate 2 stars since i did not see the result yet. Thank you iHerb for being honest and trustworthy. Keep up the good work! Today I will start taking these supplements. GOD Bless you always!

Why LBC get additional charge of P1,530+.

Posted by 5668344855535658644 on Jan 22, 2016

You already charge us for shipping, Why LBC get additional charge of P1,530+ before they give my package?

So SO

Posted by 4773546235959330115 on May 08, 2016

I purchase this from iherb because of the price difference between here and pharmacy in the country i live, but as effects i don't see any improvement. My nails go broken and my hair same. I take this daily 3 times.

unsure

Posted by 4615598423011081002 on May 19, 2016

have been taking these supplements but don't know whether they are doing anything discernable

Effective but upsetting on digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on Jun 18, 2012

The wife uses it (in combo with Hyaluronic Acid)and says it has very noticeable effects on her skin and joints. However, it really upsets her digestive system and she has been forced to stop taking it. She's right. I tried it too. It really makes you gassy. No noticeable effect on skin but possible effect on joints. Hard to tell.

Powder is light years better

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Purchased these pills for my mother, as she was concerned over the powder version that I take. Based on her experience, these tablets are a nightmare to swallow, much more expensive than the powder, you need to take 6 (!) a day, and even so, they seem to be so much less effective than the powder - which is completely tasteless, easy to dose, and works wonders...If you're in between formats, go for the powder!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »