BREAKOUTS

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

Unfortunately caused me to break out. Gave it to my husband who is not acne prone and his skin texture improved and looked lovely.

Super colagen + C

Posted by 4741844629145287548 on Feb 18, 2016

It takes time to say how usedull the product is. But taking 6 tablets in day and allways on empty stomach is not easy

Effect unknown

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Apr 18, 2016

I bought this in hopes it would alleviate my knee pain. I know it's probably due to overuse and exertion, but I was really hoping it would help me regardless of my abuse of my knees. It didn't but I wouldn't blame it on the product, as I continued with high impact sports.

un peux decue

Posted by 5536276631147096635 on May 24, 2016

la notice demande de prendre 6 gelules par jour le probleme est que une personne qui pese 44kl et mesure 1m51 ne pas supporte les meme doses que quelqu'un de plus grand et plus gros alors je pense que sur ce cout le fabricant a ete tres null car j'ai eu des douleurs intence et mes mains, doigts pieds ,orteilles etaient telement gongler et me faisaient tres tres mal j'ai diminue les doses j'espere en esperant que les douleurs cessent

Not bad

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Jun 13, 2013

When I started taking it I started to break out so I reduced the recommended dosage. However, my skin did feel much smoother after a couple of weeks. I will continue to observe to see if there is any more improvements.

Good - but apparently not for me.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

After taking the pills, it builds up on the upper part of the stomach and it becomes this reflux situation. Without even burping I get this sensation of the taste of the collagen up my throat and I experience fur on my tongue. And I feel slightly nauseous for hours. Not only I tolerated it poorly, but so did my mother. And she doesn't even have the same troubles with food substances like I do. Strange. Even though I personally had bad experiences with the collagen, this product is apparently derivated from healthy sources, so I rate it neutrally and give it three stars.

NUTRITIONAL

Posted by LOURDES on Jul 28, 2013

It seems that collagen is very important for good nutrition and training of bones, joints, tendons, etc. .. and find it very nutritious, the only but from my point of view is that to complete the daily dose should be taken very much, I wish the were more concentrated active ingredients in each capsule to have to take fewer units daily.

not understand yet.

Posted by 4927934436028416425 on Nov 21, 2013

Since the day is shallow after catching this supplement, an effect is not known yet.

OK

Posted by 5198657885897237625 on Dec 11, 2013

Not big effect to me as only ate one month

good

Posted by 5532678556702175584 on Jan 22, 2014

skin is smooth and strong .

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »