Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2785894 on Apr 14, 2013

I found collagen 1&3 very useful for my knees and back pain, unfortunately after 3 month of use I had to stop for one month as I was put on medication, during that period I noticed the pain had come back and then reduced by 80% after one week of using it again. I wish all good health, Good Luck

Collagen

Posted by Reviewer1228420 on Apr 24, 2011

Originally started this product for anti aging purposes, and found that after one month, my knees were not bothering me after my workouts as they usually did.

Hair grew faster and softer

Posted by 5043314530707488184 on Apr 04, 2016

My boss and I realised that my hair grew longer and softer after starting this supplement. I'm impressed. No side effect and no awful smell. Will buy again. :)

My favorite collagen!

Posted by Forbetterlife on May 22, 2015

I have taken this collagen about three bottles, people around me can see a changing that made me get more confidence in this product. decided to order for sale on my online store.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2845453 on Sep 02, 2015

This seems to help my tennis elbow. I've been taking it about 2 months and I'm finally getting relief.

Superb collagen

Posted by Chengchikeung on Sep 10, 2013

I took it with hyaluronic acid. The result was very amazing! Worth trying. It's much better than the shiseido, fancl or DHC collagen powder. I wish the tablets were smaller for swallowing. Overall, superb!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1578141 on Mar 19, 2010

I was using the powder form of this product and I thought I would like the convenience of the pills more, and they are more convenient, but for me, the powder seems to work just a little better.

皮膚好像有一點點變好

Posted by 5751947754242112204 on Mar 31, 2014

一天吃6顆實在不行,我一天只吃3顆,3個月下來,皮膚好像有一點點變好,不過最近也換了日霜,實際效果不清楚

nice shopping

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

nice shopping

excelent but....

Posted by LindaLiam on Nov 18, 2016

Good collagen, surely doing it job, but... I have difficulties to swallow that big amount of huge pills 2 pieces 3 times a day ( totally 6) I prefer collagen in powder ( http://se.iherb.com/p/64903 ). You need only 1 table spoon once a day which I mix with rose hip tea