BETTER LOOKING SKIN

Posted by Reviewer1184132 on Jul 12, 2010

This is my second bottle of NEOCELL and I can say it really works on my skin. I decided to give it a try when I noticed a slight sagging on my neck, I no longer have it, it´s like the skin tighten back to how it was. Great stuff!

36 years old, Asian

Posted by Reviewer2172315 on Jul 21, 2011

This is the 2nd btl of collagen I've taken. The 1st btl I've tried is the other Neocell Collagen (fish collegan) with HA. I take 3 tablets 1st thing in the morning when I wake up and will do stuffs for 1/2 hr then I'll eat breakfast. I will also take 3 tablets right before I go to bed cos I heard the 1st 2 hrs of sleep absorb the best. Then I also take 1 tablet of Now brand Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg (as recommended)after lunch. I don't see extreme wonderful face-with-the-spark result, however, my skin is much more moist and I've gotten those light reflect of skin back like when I was much younger. That result appeared at the 5th week when I was taking my 1st btl (but only consuming 1/2 the recommended dosage), thus I'm taking the 2nd one. This is really the most distinct result of taking supplement I've ever experienced for the past 10 years. I strongly recommended ladies to take collagen for skin. My background, I never lotioned myself unless skin is cracking and bleeding kindda dry. So after taking this product, skin looks shiny without putting on lotion.. Very nice~~ As for hair wise, I never had any hair problem so I can't tell.

Great Results, Works Well, Good Quality!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

We really like this product and have ordered it many times! It's very popular. Great results for skin, hair, nails, brain, body....Be sure to take the recommended dose but you can start out with a lower dose to see how your stomach handles it. FYI, this is not vegan, it's meat based...beef I believe. This is the value sized bottle. There's a smaller one as well. Great product!

Oh My God!!!

Posted by MichaelLabib on Feb 02, 2012

I can't tell you enough about this product. I have been using it for 10 days or less, I started seeing some results. It's wierd but I have always had weak nails, tendons, ligaments and cartilages. Now after 10 days of using this product, my nails and hair are getting stronger and I didn't change anything other than that product. I guess it will cure my tendons and help my overall health but after few months, I will use this product for as long as I can get it!!! Thanks for iherb.com my health has dramatically improved with your supplements and affordable prices. Keep up that good job guys :)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Feb 10, 2010

At 60 years old, my skin is beginning to age. I've been taking this product for 2 months and absolutely love it. My hands have taken on a more youthful look, no age spots and the skin looks thicker. My facial complexion is now evenly toned and pores smaller. I don't mind going without makeup now! Unfortunately, it hasn't helped with beginning facial sag yet, but I'm still hoping. Wish I had found this years ago.

Love Love this!

Posted by Taniana on Sep 10, 2014

WOW i've been using the collagen for 1 months now and the results are amazing: Tighter all over body, stronger muscles, more energy, thicker plumper skin, healthier hair and nails!! Update: negative things: caused weight gain. and the sulfites in it caused dizziness not to mention that they are very bad for the liver. So Stopped. be careful

Amazing result for skin beauty!!!

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

Purchased for a few of my relatives with positive results.

This really works

Posted by Reviewer2966664 on Nov 15, 2010

I try alot of supplements and frankly don't always see results. However, this is different. I took it faithfully everyday for a week and a half. First I noticed my gums stopped bleeding and seemed regenerated. My hair was thicker. Also I just felt more limber and stronger. Very Impressive!

Received ok in Brasil.

Posted by 5632867199203062055 on Feb 04, 2013

Great product.

Neck Lines & Scar Tissue

Posted by Reviewer1150469 on Oct 08, 2009

I've taken this product for maybe only a week or two and saw quick results. I take 2 a day simultaneously and early in the morning rather than taking 3 in the morning just to prevent waste product. Perhaps taking 1 a day 3 times through out the day could avoid that. Anyway, scar tissue repairs the heart, and this develops over the years. I suggest taking this product because it can probably help repair the damage. In addition, stretch mark creams, which don't reach the heart, cannot penetrate the deepest layers of the skin, but this product can. It's like you're working inside and then out rather than outside and then in. My stretch marks seem to be clearing on my skin as well, that, or my skin looks healthier. My neck lines have already cleared up, and my face has an even clearer skin complexion. The cellulite on my arms is almost completely gone too, but I am younger (super early twenties) so it would probably take longer for older adults. Needless to say, the skin on my arms feels MUCH tighter. I woke up this morning, pinched my skin, and was like... woah. I also get tingly sensations that tell me it's working. It can feel itchy, but that just means the supplements are taking action. I suggest researching into hyaluronic acid to buy with this product as well.