BETTER LOOKING SKIN

Posted by Reviewer1184132 on Jul 12, 2010

This is my second bottle of NEOCELL and I can say it really works on my skin. I decided to give it a try when I noticed a slight sagging on my neck, I no longer have it, it´s like the skin tighten back to how it was. Great stuff!

Great Results, Works Well, Good Quality!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

We really like this product and have ordered it many times! It's very popular. Great results for skin, hair, nails, brain, body....Be sure to take the recommended dose but you can start out with a lower dose to see how your stomach handles it. FYI, this is not vegan, it's meat based...beef I believe. This is the value sized bottle. There's a smaller one as well. Great product!

Oh My God!!!

Posted by MichaelLabib on Feb 02, 2012

I can't tell you enough about this product. I have been using it for 10 days or less, I started seeing some results. It's wierd but I have always had weak nails, tendons, ligaments and cartilages. Now after 10 days of using this product, my nails and hair are getting stronger and I didn't change anything other than that product. I guess it will cure my tendons and help my overall health but after few months, I will use this product for as long as I can get it!!! Thanks for iherb.com my health has dramatically improved with your supplements and affordable prices. Keep up that good job guys :)

Love Love this!

Posted by Taniana on Sep 10, 2014

WOW i've been using the collagen for 1 months now and the results are amazing: Tighter all over body, stronger muscles, more energy, thicker plumper skin, healthier hair and nails!! Update: negative things: caused weight gain. and the sulfites in it caused dizziness not to mention that they are very bad for the liver. So Stopped. be careful

36 years old, Asian

Posted by Reviewer2172315 on Jul 21, 2011

This is the 2nd btl of collagen I've taken. The 1st btl I've tried is the other Neocell Collagen (fish collegan) with HA. I take 3 tablets 1st thing in the morning when I wake up and will do stuffs for 1/2 hr then I'll eat breakfast. I will also take 3 tablets right before I go to bed cos I heard the 1st 2 hrs of sleep absorb the best. Then I also take 1 tablet of Now brand Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg (as recommended)after lunch. I don't see extreme wonderful face-with-the-spark result, however, my skin is much more moist and I've gotten those light reflect of skin back like when I was much younger. That result appeared at the 5th week when I was taking my 1st btl (but only consuming 1/2 the recommended dosage), thus I'm taking the 2nd one. This is really the most distinct result of taking supplement I've ever experienced for the past 10 years. I strongly recommended ladies to take collagen for skin. My background, I never lotioned myself unless skin is cracking and bleeding kindda dry. So after taking this product, skin looks shiny without putting on lotion.. Very nice~~ As for hair wise, I never had any hair problem so I can't tell.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Feb 10, 2010

At 60 years old, my skin is beginning to age. I've been taking this product for 2 months and absolutely love it. My hands have taken on a more youthful look, no age spots and the skin looks thicker. My facial complexion is now evenly toned and pores smaller. I don't mind going without makeup now! Unfortunately, it hasn't helped with beginning facial sag yet, but I'm still hoping. Wish I had found this years ago.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!!

Posted by 5303044742516183142 on Sep 18, 2012

I am smitten with this product and the blueberrie flavoured hyalauronic acid liquid by the same company. I did a lot of research into collagen supplements before buying this and I am glad I did. the quality and effectiveness of it are fantastic. I definitely noticed a drastic improvement in my skin within a week of taking it, my skin is much smoother and softer and more refined looking, also I have noticed an improvement in my flexibility and muscle recovery post work out, which is a bonus! I am on to my 2nd bottle of this stuff and will never stop taking it for as long as it is available and I am capable of swallowing horse-tranquilizer sized pills! Great product!!

Thankyou

Posted by 5561571785228474422 on Oct 14, 2012

I have been taking these tablets for around six months and when I started people laughed and called me vain....I have Ehlers Danlos type 3 (hypermobility) and for me its been great my hair is growing in places which haven't had hair since I was 15, my beautician says my skin appears more plump, furrows in my brow and around my eyes had decreased, my hair dresser reckons i have alot more hair and between having it dyed and redone which was around 6 weeks it grew an inch and a half, so it was quiet funny....I don't seem to have as many spots and my healing time for my stretch marks when they split has improved it used to take a week sometimes longer for them to heal but now its 2 maybe 3 days...i was taking the 6 tablets a day but my body couldn't cope with it so i increased slowly and i am now taking 6 a day......everyones different but for me its made such a difference in so many ways if your going to try it you really dont have anything to lose.

Amazing result for skin beauty!!!

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

Purchased for a few of my relatives with positive results.

Just a dream.

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Apr 02, 2014

Must have after 30.Strong nail,youth skin,I look at list 5 years younger.