Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Oct 03, 2015

Did not notice any results after usage.

Causes Cystic Breakouts

Posted by 4953311013349040221 on Jul 20, 2015

I had recently used an anti-aging facial cream (with excellent reviews) which gave me cystic acne all over my face but I was able to buy a good cream that dried those horrible zits. Because of my bad experience with the anti-aging cream, I decided to try oral supplements. That's when I stumbled into the good reviews on collagen supplements. Because of its affordability, I purchased Neocell Super Collagen Powder Type 1 & 3. I have been drinking the powder with Vitamin C supplement for two weeks now. I was having new breakouts everyday but I thought it was still an after effect of the anti-aging cream that I previously used because the cystic acne were breaking out in the same place. Just the other day, I missed out on the collagen powder & surprisingly, I didn't have any new breakouts. Yesterday, I took my usual daily collagen powder with my vitamin C supplement & when I woke up, another new breakout. So for two weeks, all the cystic acne that dried up before using the collagen powder were back to being inflamed/cystic. Prior to taking the collagen powder, I was already taking vitamin C without any breakouts. I read few negative reviews before buying the product but it was overshadowed by more positive reviews so I proceeded on buying. It turned out that I will be one of those suffering from its negative effects. The first day I took the powder, it already gave me the headache & dizziness but from the second day to two weeks, nothing but breakouts.

Neocell

Posted by 4879978612965628666 on May 28, 2015

At present we are happy to receive the products however our sister who we purchased the products for had to pay an additional fee when the products were delivered. This is a present and most disappointing that a poor family was forced to pay an additional delivery fee to receive the products. We have asked for a refund of this extra fee and until we receive it then we can not give you an honest appraisal of your products. Our sister has many connections in Vietnam who would also use your products based on her recommendation. Please contact DHL Vietnam and tell them to refund the extra delivery fee they extracted from our sister. Appreciate your help. We can be contacted for your reference on campbellvn@yahoo.com.

Zero Results

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 11, 2015

I used 4 of those, religiously, every morning. No difference at all. Exercise, sleep well and increase your consumption of alkaline foods while reducing(not eliminating) your consumption of acidic foods and you'd have better results.

Horrible smell!

Posted by 5012607502480477142 on Mar 09, 2015

This smells so bad, that I have to drink it while covering my nose. Smells like burned plastic - and I can smell it on my breath, so I have to brush my teeth just after I drink it. This might be a good product but I will not buy it again. I love the pills though.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1540906 on Feb 06, 2015

This isn't for me.

Bloated

Posted by 5516018285045974457 on Feb 04, 2015

I've only been using this for 3 days, but by today my 3rd, I'm feeling so uncomfortable and bloated My stomach is aching and my jeans feel so tight. I'm thinking about food all the time and don't feel satisfied when I do eat such a shame I really wanted to stick with this for stronger nails, and thicker hair But will NEVER purchase again !! But love the iherb website, i will continue to order my other supplements here

cause me more pimples

Posted by 5075192577367826643 on Nov 10, 2014

this product cause me more pimples. and my hair grow very fast.

Its too hard to acrually take down for me

Posted by 5669237594627122586 on Oct 06, 2014