New To iHerb?

Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz (198 g)

Reviews 1-star

Not for vegans

Posted by 5069349019318949307 on Oct 16, 2012

This product is NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS OR VEGANS as it is of bovine source - that is it is cow cellulose. I didn't know it at the time and took it for a few days (Ack!) but I can definitely attest to its effectiveness. There are many other veggie caps available, and definitely consider looking into them if you are concerned about the ethical sourcing of the products you buy and support.

caused cysts!!

Posted by 5376485112585321926 on Apr 20, 2013

I faithfully took this product along with powdered vitamin c since November. About a month after starting, I developed a giant cyst on my neck. I have never been prone to acne as a teenager and especially now that I'm 40! It never went away and left a terrible scar. After that I noticed cyst after cyst on my neck, face, etc. I didn't connect the dots until my friend who was also taking it, said she quit taking it because it gave her acne. Sure enough, I stopped and I have never had a cyst again...I also put on 5 pounds that I could NOT get rid of no matter how much I exercised. Beware of this product.

Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz ( CYSTS) 9

Posted by Reviewer2756309 on Oct 06, 2013

I took this product for 6 days and I stopped because I developed 2 cysts, one on my upper chest and another on my neck. Even though I haven't taken it for 2 days, I now have about 8 or so, even one on my back. I have never had a problem with my skin breaking out and I'm past child bearing age. I have taken collagen before and it never caused me any problems. I decided to add this to my regime and viola! Cysts and breakouts galore. BE CAREFUL! I read that other people had the same reaction as I have had on this product. I don't know how long before these breakouts will go away, I have had the first 2 for about 4 days and they haven't improved at all and I've developed more since...BEWARE!!! I hope this will help anyone who may encounter the same or similar problems to see the correlation (start taking this product and sudden acne...).

Caused break outs on my face (other websites could have false reviews)

Posted by 5024160958393594531 on Oct 16, 2013

I'm a 30 year old guy. I noticed that my skin and complexion improved in the first week. But as I carried on taking Neocell my face started to break out with acne. I hadn't had acne like this for many years which made me certain that this product caused it. With only half the bottle gone, I'm afraid I've got to stop taking it. What a waste. Before I buy a product I also check out reviews on other websites. I found out that one particular website doesn't have any reviews reporting acne problems of people taking this product which made made suspicious since there are several reviews on this website reporting the same problem of break outs. There ought to be at least a couple of reviews on acne problems but there is none.

NO RESULTS AFTER MONTHS OF USE

Posted by Reviewer3108019 on Oct 02, 2012

now I know why I didnt see or feel any results, I researched online and many say our body can not absorb this product and Andrew Lessman states our body can not absorb the hyaluronic acid that they say you should take with this product.