Not for acne prone skin

Posted by Reviewer2837176 on Mar 20, 2012

This is excellent and does what it claims but if you are prone to acne it may break you out. I started breaking out after using for a few weeks, but it did give my skin a glow and a lot softer.

can't say much good

Posted by Reviewer1172331 on Feb 29, 2012

Seems to raise blood pressure, can't say if it was doing anything for my joints as didn't take it long enough. Took in combination with docotors best hyaluronic acid and didn't feel that great, also my mother started to get pains in her arm like a precursor to a heart attack, it scared her, so she stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. She doesn't have a great heart to begin with, so if you have any heart issues at all, i would not recommend taking this, well at least this combination. For me, it seemed to increase my anxiety a bit, probably because it increased my bp. I just felt off while I was taking this combo. Listen to your body when taking any supplements!

better nails

Posted by 5696402197676286066 on Sep 10, 2014

Well. So far I can tell my nails are growing a lot faster. Tastes like, not god. Take in in the morning whit orange juice, and then it's ok :-) My nails have definitely grown stronger and faster. I stopped using for a month. And I think, that my skin had some benefits for neocell to. So yesterday I started using again :-) I'll check back later.

prefer the pills

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 04, 2015

this is disgusting

Great product, but falling short in price competition

Posted by PetesSupplementReviews on Feb 25, 2016

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this product. The source for collagen is ok and the amino acid pool is great. It mixes well into many liquids and foods. But guess what, the exact same can be said about Great Lakes Gelatin collagen in green bottle. The competitors packaging is easier to use too.

I've only taken this 2 weeks so far

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Feb 24, 2012

...and I noticed that my skin is softer. I decided to take it for nails and hair. I'm not sure what effect this having on my nails and hair so far but my skin feels great. When I finish this container, I plan to buy another one but will take that one with Hyaluronic Acid as I have read they work better together. I'll update again.

Does NOT dissolve

Posted by j44lee on Aug 18, 2016

Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz (198 g) Powder DOES NOT DISSOLVE, even tough it says it "dissolves instantly." Rather, I shake this up in my blender bottle and it leaves these gross strings and clumps of collagen. It is so gross and offputting, like pale white jellyfish and dung in my water. I still drink it as is. Fortunately, it has no flavor as advertised, but again - this does not dissolve!

Maybe yes-maybe not.

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 11, 2012

I didn't see any better nail growing or hair growing. And I didn't like the taste.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1700078 on Mar 07, 2009

I have only been using this for a few weeks, so it will take more time before I can properly review it. I would advise those who do use it to blend it in your juice if possible. It doesn't mix well with just a spoon.

Not sure about this

Posted by Reviewer2449433 on May 26, 2009

I've been taking this for about 6 weeks now and am not sure if I am seeing the results I thought I would. However, my spouse does feel as though he has increased energy and less joint pain since taking this product