Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz (198 g)

4.2 out of 5 based on 1941 reviews
Reviews 3-star

Not for acne prone skin

18 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2837176 on Mar 20, 2012

This is excellent and does what it claims but if you are prone to acne it may break you out. I started breaking out after using for a few weeks, but it did give my skin a glow and a lot softer.

can't say much good

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1172331 on Feb 29, 2012

Seems to raise blood pressure, can't say if it was doing anything for my joints as didn't take it long enough. Took in combination with docotors best hyaluronic acid and didn't feel that great, also my mother started to get pains in her arm like a precursor to a heart attack, it scared her, so she stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. She doesn't have a great heart to begin with, so if you have any heart issues at all, i would not recommend taking this, well at least this combination. For me, it seemed to increase my anxiety a bit, probably because it increased my bp. I just felt off while I was taking this combo. Listen to your body when taking any supplements!

I've only taken this 2 weeks so far

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Feb 24, 2012

...and I noticed that my skin is softer. I decided to take it for nails and hair. I'm not sure what effect this having on my nails and hair so far but my skin feels great. When I finish this container, I plan to buy another one but will take that one with Hyaluronic Acid as I have read they work better together. I'll update again.

better nails

Posted by 5696402197676286066 on Sep 10, 2014

Well. So far I can tell my nails are growing a lot faster. Tastes like, not god. Take in in the morning whit orange juice, and then it's ok :-) My nails have definitely grown stronger and faster. I stopped using for a month. And I think, that my skin had some benefits for neocell to. So yesterday I started using again :-) I'll check back later.

Maybe yes-maybe not.

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 11, 2012

I didn't see any better nail growing or hair growing. And I didn't like the taste.