Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer1815116 on Oct 22, 2009

I quite happy with the product. Have noticed that my fingers aren't quite as stiff as they were before taking product. Did get a compliment on my skin from a few people also. I have a bad shoulder so I am waiting to see if product will help in the healing process. Pain seems to have let up some which I am very happy with. Chronic pain is so very annoying. I will be reordering this product. If anyone is considering this product give it a shot. I think you will be quite pleased with it.

I think I like, but the jury is still out.

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Jul 15, 2012

The results are there, but they are so subtle that I'm not really sure if I love the product or not. At first, I went through the same things some of the negative reviewers went through, such as stomach pains. But, I stuck with it and I no longer have those pains. I really can see a positive difference in both my hair and fingernails... but the results are not dramatic enough whereas others notice anything. My skin also has a very subtle improvement in softness. However, I am giving it the benefit of the doubt and I'm about to place another order. As others commented, it does not blend real well, but that fact and the smell does not bother me at all... okay, I kind of even like the taste :) To note: I have been using the product for about 6 weeks so far.

Pleasent tasting

Posted by Reviewer2189022 on May 30, 2011

Well only been taking it 3weeks but I can feel a Big difference in my joints ...will be able to make a better comment I think in 3mths ,I ordered 4mths supply, it has a relly nice taste reminds me of baby milk...easy to take ....

Can give it a try but don't expect too much

Posted by Reviewer1887895 on Aug 09, 2011

My sister (age 30), my husband (age 34) myself (age 29) all try this product at the same time. We've been drinking every morning with empty stomach as instructed. They think thier skin improve a bit and I think my hair improve a little bit but not my skin. and also didn't with my husband hair loss.

Good collagen

Posted by Reviewer1547929 on Nov 22, 2011

The Neocell Super Collagen Type 1&3 powder is a good product. Although I haven't finished the container, I can feel and see the effects on the body. Definitely worth taking this product, especially when you want to arrest the body's aging.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer1934108 on Aug 28, 2009

I have been taking it for less a month. My skin looks more soomth and my hair growth faster and stronger than before. I will keep taking this product because it truly works for me.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1551450 on Aug 30, 2009

I've noticed a difference inasmuch as the wrinkles on my face don't seem as deep or prounced. Also, my nails are much stronger as opposed to the soft, bendable nails I had before. I think this product has helped me and over time I look for even better results.

bas nail day

Posted by Reviewer1699687 on Apr 19, 2010

My nails split lengthwise into the quick. Very painful. The Neocell Super Collagen has stopped this to a large degree. The nails still can not be grown to any length but the painful spliting is gone. I am satisfied.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1297874 on Dec 29, 2010

I've been taking this product for 3 months and i noticed that my skin is better in the first 2 months. However, in my third month i noticed i have a lot of pimples. I am not sure whether collagen is causing it or maybe it's just my hormones. All in all, it's a great product..It makes my face look fresher when i wake up in the morning and there's a glow to it! :)

Neocell Super Collagen Powder

Posted by Reviewer2565628 on Feb 08, 2011

I am on my second container of the collagen and I think I am liking it. I seem to sleep better when I have taken it before bed. If I forget to take one night, I wake more often. Also, I believe it is helping my joints not to be as achey. Audrey