Super collagen, It works great.

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been taking this for over a year and noticed the small wrinkles on my cheeks are almost gone. Now this may sound like everyone else's but I'm not 50 or 60 years old, I'm 82 and look 20 years younger. One check out gal asked if I had cosmetic surgery, I just laughed, the woman behind me said OMG you look like you are 60 not 80. So you younger gals, work on it now you'll look better later. I just bought a three wheel bike with a huge basket to get my dog food. I have very little pain when I keep moving and keep taking collagen, I also take hyaluronic acid with collagen. I'm a retired RN, so research everything I take, this is one.

Therapist said it's a good stuff

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Apr 24, 2013

I bought it for my mother-in-law, since she was prescribed collagen for everyday taking. She really appreciated the result, and her therapist said it's a good thing but he decreased the dosage by half.

No stretch marks!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this product because I am pregnant, and I read that collagen is essential building block for a lot of important tissues, such as bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. It is also beneficial for the mother, so that her hair and skin (read stretch marks!) remains supple. Hydrolysed collagen is the most effective form, because it is easily absorbed by the body. I take two scoops with my orange or apple juice, because it needs Vitamin C to get absorbed. Lately I mix it with Effer-C from Now Foods so I don't taste the collagen. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Has Helped My IC Symptoms!!

Posted by Reviewer1389905 on Jan 04, 2011

I bought this product for healthier skin support. However, I noticed that it has helped my IC symptoms. I went on vacation last month and was able to drink wine, coffee, tea, & spicy foods on a daily basis without being doubled over with bladder pain & urgency. I have been suffering from this condition for over five years now and I finally have some relief! I mix one scoop of this every morning with a packet of Emergen-C which helps to break it down. Hope that this is able to help others. My thoughts is that the collagen is being used to repair my bladder wall so that it is healthy and not irritated easily. It took about 2 weeks of daily use for my IC to improve. I have been symptom free since then.

Neocell Super Collagen, GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2371746 on Feb 20, 2009

I have noticed a difference in the elasticity of my skin since starting on Neocell Labs, Super Collagen, Type 1&111 Powder. I like the powder over the tabs because of my system not having to digest the capsule also. I will definitely keep using it!

Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth sympton. Nail now Grows at a much faster rate!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth symptom(Had been researching extensively for an improvement on it and finally find this is the one that may help help and YES, IT DID). Nail Grows at a much faster rate!. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

I've tried another brand of collagen.. however NEOCELL is the best

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

Tried Doctor's Best, Neocell tends to have a better taste... although it costs a little bit more. Combine with fresh juice, orange juice I suggest, and the taste will be better. If you don't mind fishy smell, just mix with warm water, sometimes when I'm out of juice, I do it that way. Love the cool new black package. Of course iherb has the best price & cheap shipping rate, that makes me think no further, just stock up when you see it still in-stock. I know some are still struggle with Doctor's Best or Neocell, I must say Neocell works faster and you simply just can feel the difference in the first two weeks in my case. *early 30's female* *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

knee pain gone!

Posted by 5094467925501580431 on May 18, 2013

Have been using this product for the last three months. Had been told by my doctor that I have osteoarthritis in my knees and lower back. But today I would not know it. No more popcorn noise when walking up stairs, no more knee pain waking me up at night. Skin even looks plumper. I take it with a hyluronic acid capsule each morning with water on an empty stomach. Wish they had an economy sized container.

Collagen powder

Posted by Reviewer3194645 on Mar 20, 2010

I am pleased with the results of the Collagen as I am beginning to feel relief in my knee joints after only a week. Harold

Great products!

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 23, 2012

After taking this collagen, I feel more energy. I also notice that my gum starts to thicken a bit. Good value for money compared to those expensive collagen! My wife also take it, she lost weight! and seen improvement in skin tone. It makes skin more firm. My mom (68 yr old) also taking it. it is used to support her leg joint. She told me that she feels has more energy and better for her leg join. The only thing is the taste. It may take time to get used to it. What I do- just drink it straight like tequila shoot. No pause. This way you won't fell the taste. Mixing with Xylitol to mask the taste does not seem to help either.