New To iHerb?

Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz (198 g)

Reviews 5-star

No stretch marks!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this product because I am pregnant, and I read that collagen is essential building block for a lot of important tissues, such as bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. It is also beneficial for the mother, so that her hair and skin (read stretch marks!) remains supple. Hydrolysed collagen is the most effective form, because it is easily absorbed by the body. I take two scoops with my orange or apple juice, because it needs Vitamin C to get absorbed. Lately I mix it with Effer-C from Now Foods so I don't taste the collagen. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Super collagen, It works great.

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been taking this for over a year and noticed the small wrinkles on my cheeks are almost gone. Now this may sound like everyone else's but I'm not 50 or 60 years old, I'm 82 and look 20 years younger. One check out gal asked if I had cosmetic surgery, I just laughed, the woman behind me said OMG you look like you are 60 not 80. So you younger gals, work on it now you'll look better later. I just bought a three wheel bike with a huge basket to get my dog food. I have very little pain when I keep moving and keep taking collagen, I also take hyaluronic acid with collagen. I'm a retired RN, so research everything I take, this is one.

Therapist said it's a good stuff

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Apr 24, 2013

I bought it for my mother-in-law, since she was prescribed collagen for everyday taking. She really appreciated the result, and her therapist said it's a good thing but he decreased the dosage by half.

I look younger

Posted by 5020541802407285328 on Jun 20, 2013

My partner says my skin looks younger. Is she just being kind? Only god can see inside her heart to the truth of her words. If she is lying, she will be struck down. If she is right, she will be granted eternal life

Has Helped My IC Symptoms!!

Posted by Reviewer1389905 on Jan 04, 2011

I bought this product for healthier skin support. However, I noticed that it has helped my IC symptoms. I went on vacation last month and was able to drink wine, coffee, tea, & spicy foods on a daily basis without being doubled over with bladder pain & urgency. I have been suffering from this condition for over five years now and I finally have some relief! I mix one scoop of this every morning with a packet of Emergen-C which helps to break it down. Hope that this is able to help others. My thoughts is that the collagen is being used to repair my bladder wall so that it is healthy and not irritated easily. It took about 2 weeks of daily use for my IC to improve. I have been symptom free since then.