Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz (198 g)

4.2 out of 5 based on 1912 reviews
Reviews 5-star

No stretch marks!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this product because I am pregnant, and I read that collagen is essential building block for a lot of important tissues, such as bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. It is also beneficial for the mother, so that her hair and skin (read stretch marks!) remains supple. Hydrolysed collagen is the most effective form, because it is easily absorbed by the body. I take two scoops with my orange or apple juice, because it needs Vitamin C to get absorbed. Lately I mix it with Effer-C from Now Foods so I don't taste the collagen. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Super collagen, It works great.

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been taking this for over a year and noticed the small wrinkles on my cheeks are almost gone. Now this may sound like everyone else's but I'm not 50 or 60 years old, I'm 82 and look 20 years younger. One check out gal asked if I had cosmetic surgery, I just laughed, the woman behind me said OMG you look like you are 60 not 80. So you younger gals, work on it now you'll look better later. I just bought a three wheel bike with a huge basket to get my dog food. I have very little pain when I keep moving and keep taking collagen, I also take hyaluronic acid with collagen. I'm a retired RN, so research everything I take, this is one.

Therapist said it's a good stuff

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Apr 24, 2013

I bought it for my mother-in-law, since she was prescribed collagen for everyday taking. She really appreciated the result, and her therapist said it's a good thing but he decreased the dosage by half.

I look younger

Posted by 5020541802407285328 on Jun 20, 2013

My partner says my skin looks younger. Is she just being kind? Only god can see inside her heart to the truth of her words. If she is lying, she will be struck down. If she is right, she will be granted eternal life

Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth sympton. Nail now Grows at a much faster rate!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth symptom(Had been researching extensively for an improvement on it and finally find this is the one that may help help and YES, IT DID). Nail Grows at a much faster rate!. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!