July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz (198 g)

Reviews 4-star

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer1815116 on Oct 22, 2009

I quite happy with the product. Have noticed that my fingers aren't quite as stiff as they were before taking product. Did get a compliment on my skin from a few people also. I have a bad shoulder so I am waiting to see if product will help in the healing process. Pain seems to have let up some which I am very happy with. Chronic pain is so very annoying. I will be reordering this product. If anyone is considering this product give it a shot. I think you will be quite pleased with it.

I think I like, but the jury is still out.

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Jul 15, 2012

The results are there, but they are so subtle that I'm not really sure if I love the product or not. At first, I went through the same things some of the negative reviewers went through, such as stomach pains. But, I stuck with it and I no longer have those pains. I really can see a positive difference in both my hair and fingernails... but the results are not dramatic enough whereas others notice anything. My skin also has a very subtle improvement in softness. However, I am giving it the benefit of the doubt and I'm about to place another order. As others commented, it does not blend real well, but that fact and the smell does not bother me at all... okay, I kind of even like the taste :) To note: I have been using the product for about 6 weeks so far.

Increased bowel movement, super cheap!! Keeps me a bit awake though.

Posted by Reviewer2636321 on Sep 02, 2012

This is only about 3/4 the price of a very popular japanese brand (meiji collagen) and at higher dosage of collagen (6600mg vs 5000mg)!!!! The first time I took it, I needed to poop shortly after. I noticed increased bowel movement (that's good for me!). The skin on my arms seems more taut, smooth and radiant by 3rd or 4th day. It's only the 4th day and maybe it's too early to see any difference, but I did not think my face is more radiant. Funny thing is many people wrote that they slept better with this product, but I wake super early like 4.30am and feels energetic! I don't really mind cos I suppose I can do more work but might not work for everyone...Will wanna reorder!

Can give it a try but don't expect too much

Posted by Reviewer1887895 on Aug 09, 2011

My sister (age 30), my husband (age 34) myself (age 29) all try this product at the same time. We've been drinking every morning with empty stomach as instructed. They think thier skin improve a bit and I think my hair improve a little bit but not my skin. and also didn't with my husband hair loss.

my boyfriend said it tasted like fart

Posted by Reviewer1246764 on Feb 24, 2010

well... it does have some weird smell to it, even if you put it in the orange juice... but i learned to accept(cuz i want to have better skin/nail/hair...) and I think it is working, my skin is softer. but i don't know if it was just too fattening or what, I had lots of breakouts in the first week drinking this... then they kinda go away a little bit.