Can give it a try but don't expect too much

Posted by Reviewer1887895 on Aug 09, 2011

My sister (age 30), my husband (age 34) myself (age 29) all try this product at the same time. We've been drinking every morning with empty stomach as instructed. They think thier skin improve a bit and I think my hair improve a little bit but not my skin. and also didn't with my husband hair loss.

I've been using this product for more than a month and am not sure I see much difference in my overall connective tissue strength and support

Posted by Reviewer2668025 on Oct 24, 2007

same

Haven't notice any added value

Posted by 5043602279737349142 on Sep 10, 2014

I have bought it based on other positive reviews. I am finishing the second container, however, haven't noticed any difference, e.g. improved skin, so far.

not for acnes prone skin

Posted by 5143331961200033797 on Jun 24, 2014

Unfortunately, after only few days, I had huge acne and I had to stop to use it. It's not for me.

Not for me as well!

Posted by Reviewer2074903 on Dec 26, 2013

Shortly after I started taking this product, I felt a slight pain on the inner side of one of my knees; something that never happened to me before. I thought it was lack of exercise so I did a bit more jogging etc. But the pain persisted. Then I thought perhaps it was arthritis or something related. I did a bit of home remedy by locating the pain and rubbing it. I did some gently rubbing for a short while each day. AT THE SAME TIME, I thought perhaps I should just stop taking this product and see how it goes since that was the only thing I added to my diet shortly before the pain started. And.....,thank God, the pain went away! I have stopped taking this product for the last 5 months and the pain never came back! Coincidence or is it just this product? I wouldn't dare try it again.

Caused significant acne

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Jul 02, 2014

I was initially excited to try this product after reading the positive results that other reviewers where sharing however, I couldn't get past the fact that this product caused me a very unpleasant side effect - acne! I initially thought that it may have just been an adjustment period and that my skin would eventually settle down however that never occurred and my skin continued to break out. Once I discontinued taking the product, my skin began to clear. I really had high hopes but I seem to be in that small percentage of people that have a negative reaction.

might not be suitable for you.

Posted by Newstartcheers on Apr 07, 2014

when I had the first jar a year ago , it was fantastic, my hair became soft and shiny, but nothing special on the skin. Then the second jar, problems arised - my fingers stiffed in the morning when I woke up but I didnt realise that it was due to the product. it was about the third jar that I realised it might be the cause of the stiffed fingers. Now I got frozen shoulder and sometimes when I take it as a test, the shoulder pain gets more serious (i tested a couple of times) so I believe this might be partly a cause of the frozen shoulder? I cannot be sure but for those who had similar experiences pls be alert.

Useless

Posted by 4744099804010206094 on Jun 05, 2013

Our body cannot absorb collagen. I think it's quite useless to drink it.

my boyfriend said it tasted like fart

Posted by Reviewer1246764 on Feb 24, 2010

well... it does have some weird smell to it, even if you put it in the orange juice... but i learned to accept(cuz i want to have better skin/nail/hair...) and I think it is working, my skin is softer. but i don't know if it was just too fattening or what, I had lots of breakouts in the first week drinking this... then they kinda go away a little bit.

can't say much good

Posted by Reviewer1172331 on Feb 29, 2012

Seems to raise blood pressure, can't say if it was doing anything for my joints as didn't take it long enough. Took in combination with docotors best hyaluronic acid and didn't feel that great, also my mother started to get pains in her arm like a precursor to a heart attack, it scared her, so she stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. She doesn't have a great heart to begin with, so if you have any heart issues at all, i would not recommend taking this, well at least this combination. For me, it seemed to increase my anxiety a bit, probably because it increased my bp. I just felt off while I was taking this combo. Listen to your body when taking any supplements!