10% Off Orders Over $40!

Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox Anti-Wrinkle, Intensive Serum, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Neoteric alpha hydroxy serum

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014

This is the best! Not greasy so no breakouts. Is strong (12% I think) Be careful near eyes. Use only once a day to start with until skin gets used to the tingle/sting. But definitely improved fine lines and wrinkles and gave me this incredible all over glow. Reckon it took atleast 3 years off my age!

Very good

Posted by 5525530284313227001 on Oct 05, 2014

I was searching for a good and strong AHA, as I have many acne marks and my skin tone is everything but not even. This stuff is very good. I use it 3 times/week, in the evenings, the other nights I use Differin. The next morning I wake up with a brighter and glowing skin. In 2 months of use(paired with Differin and BHA), has made my skin look way better, brighter, more even and almost no break-outs. I also like that is has a light consistency and it's absorbed quickly, which is very good for my oily skin. It stung only the first time when I applied it, but I take care to have my skin totally dry before applying(I usually wait 5-10min after I applied a toner and just after I use this).