Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox Anti-Wrinkle, Intensive Serum, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Neoteric alpha hydroxy serum

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014

This is the best! Not greasy so no breakouts. Is strong (12% I think) Be careful near eyes. Use only once a day to start with until skin gets used to the tingle/sting. But definitely improved fine lines and wrinkles and gave me this incredible all over glow. Reckon it took atleast 3 years off my age!

Very good

Posted by 5525530284313227001 on Oct 05, 2014

I was searching for a good and strong AHA, as I have many acne marks and my skin tone is everything but not even. This stuff is very good. I use it 3 times/week, in the evenings, the other nights I use Differin. The next morning I wake up with a brighter and glowing skin. In 2 months of use(paired with Differin and BHA), has made my skin look way better, brighter, more even and almost no break-outs. I also like that is has a light consistency and it's absorbed quickly, which is very good for my oily skin. It stung only the first time when I applied it, but I take care to have my skin totally dry before applying(I usually wait 5-10min after I applied a toner and just after I use this).

The best

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on May 26, 2015

This is the best AHA that you can find here!!!The ingredients list is very good,the PH4 is very good and 14% is perfect for me.I use glycolic acid untill 3 years now but i will stick with this one.They put in the bottle and is perfect.The packaging it is very important for all antioxidants,retinols and ...ect.I hope that they will go long with this product. The best