July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox Anti-Wrinkle, Spot Light, .85 oz (24 g)

Reviews 4-star

So far so good

Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Jan 05, 2014

I've been using this serum since end of November and I think I could notice a slight difference. I have some old dark spots around the eye area and I've tried many products, but none succeeded in fading them away. It's the first product based on hirdoquinone, so I really had and still have high hopes and expectations from this serum. I like that it is easily absorbed by the skin, as I apply it all over, not only on the affected area... What I don't like it's the smell, but I still can use it, as the smell won't last that long. I have already bought a second one, which is on the way, as I don't want to interrupt the treatment. I use it every morning and every evening and I always apply sun protection during day. So, after 1 month, I can see I am pleased and I guess it works.