So far so good

Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Jan 05, 2014

I've been using this serum since end of November and I think I could notice a slight difference. I have some old dark spots around the eye area and I've tried many products, but none succeeded in fading them away. It's the first product based on hirdoquinone, so I really had and still have high hopes and expectations from this serum. I like that it is easily absorbed by the skin, as I apply it all over, not only on the affected area... What I don't like it's the smell, but I still can use it, as the smell won't last that long. I have already bought a second one, which is on the way, as I don't want to interrupt the treatment. I use it every morning and every evening and I always apply sun protection during day. So, after 1 month, I can see I am pleased and I guess it works.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

good product, really helped enlighten the melasma, unfortunately i couldn't use it every day because of the high AHA procentage which irritated my skin. but otherwise, great product.

TRATAMIENTO ANTIMANCHAS

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016

La compré para una amiga y sí que notó que se le difuminaba alguna mancha del embarazo, pero milagros no hace.