Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox Anti-Wrinkle, Spot Light, .85 oz (24 g)

a promising product

Posted by 4744632223893785221 on Nov 01, 2013

I use it during the night on my spots and I can say it seems to be efficient due to the hydroquinone ingredient. I like it!!

smelly

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Nov 11, 2013

Just started using this. First impression is it is smelly. If I could describe it, the closest smell I can think is similar to those hair product (you know, some sort of straightening cream or hair relaxer cream). As for its effectiveness, it's too soon to tell. I'm using this mainly on my neck to remove my permanent tan. Will update after I can conclude its effectiveness.

It work

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Sep 22, 2014

It is my 1 time to use hydroquinone because i have discoloration. My skin is fair and we can see all in my skin. I try to make peeling to make away the discoloration,but they still there! So i bought this serum with Glucolic acid too! The first time i have alergic reaction, but i know it that can be! The 2 time be more better and i start to use 2time by day. My face for 1 week come more clear.The discoloration become to fade it. That is good :)))

So far so good

Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Jan 05, 2014

I've been using this serum since end of November and I think I could notice a slight difference. I have some old dark spots around the eye area and I've tried many products, but none succeeded in fading them away. It's the first product based on hirdoquinone, so I really had and still have high hopes and expectations from this serum. I like that it is easily absorbed by the skin, as I apply it all over, not only on the affected area... What I don't like it's the smell, but I still can use it, as the smell won't last that long. I have already bought a second one, which is on the way, as I don't want to interrupt the treatment. I use it every morning and every evening and I always apply sun protection during day. So, after 1 month, I can see I am pleased and I guess it works.