Nescafé, Clasico, Pure Instant Coffee, Dark Roast, 7 oz (200 g)

Nescafé, Clasico, Pure Instant Coffee, 7 oz (200 g)

Posted by alvinlky From Singapore on Jun 25, 2013

Excellent quality product. The texture and aroma were pleasant, without addititives. It conveniently make a perfect cup of instant coffee. worth buying. coffee lover will love it.

Xcellent!

Posted by Reviewer1925747 From Ukraine on Aug 02, 2011

Usually I prefer to brew coffee by the classical method but I always lazy to do it morning, so this coffee is the best and perfect way for me to get my great morning coffee. It has a real strong classic taste, and yes, I loved this one!

Super!!!

Posted by KittiEV From Russian Federation on Jan 26, 2012

This coffee tastes close to natural. I really liked. In Russia, this coffee other is not tasty. I'll buy it again!

liked

Posted by 4877235166797073039 on Nov 12, 2012

Ordered to test the taste, is there a difference from what I buy in Russia, did not understand much of a difference.

Strong

Posted by Hanne67 From Norway on May 01, 2013

This coffee is dark roasted and I find it a bit strong. I prefer to add some milk and agavenectar with the taste of irish creme, and then it gets good. We also have it in our local store at the same price, so I will buy it there next time.