향이 늠 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer2116136 on Sep 02, 2012

후기 읽다가 헤이즐넛이랑 요고랑 샀는데요 요아이 강추입니다. 바닐라향이 넘 좋아서 손님올때 드리니 반응 넘 좋네요 전 아이스로 마시는게 더 맛나서여름 내내 달고 살았답니다

BETTER THAN ***$$$

Posted by Reviewer1710695 on Oct 27, 2011

When coffee sticks became available, I was thrilled. I love a huge latte in the morning - cold in the summer and hot in the winter. I tried the more expensive brand and wow, was it bitter. I saw Taster's Choice and thought, "why not." It's better, smoother and less expensive. I'm hooked. If you haven't tried Taster's Choice flavored coffee's - please do so. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

fine coffee

Posted by Listopad on Jan 04, 2012

fine coffee I really liked the taste convenient packaging I will order more

Yummy!

Posted by Elisabeth on Apr 05, 2012

I have been looking for a simple, yet delicious coffee for work, as the coffee machine we have there makes a non-drinkable coffee. I think I have found what I've been looking for! This is easy, tastes good, and smells good, I love it!

Long time favorite

Posted by 5087270974269906756 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been using this product for years, but find it increasingly difficult to find in my area. The pricing from iHerb.com was fair and the product arrived quickly and as described.

Strong vanilla flavour

Posted by Reviewer2666298 on Dec 05, 2011

Strong vanilla flavour and weak coffee. With few water, is better

Noce

Posted by 4865106301305762189 on Apr 10, 2016

Likely one

Not what thought it was

Posted by 4822142455134751324 on Jun 30, 2016

The only taste is the chemicals . Not recommended!

Très décevant, arrière-goût désagréable

Posted by Nereide on Jan 20, 2014

Je suis très déçue par ce café à la vanille. Il y a un arrière-goût douceâtre et chimique qui reste longtemps dans le nez et la gorge. Rien que l'odeur me laisse des hauts le coeur. J'aurais du m'y attendre mais je pensais que Nescafé saurait faire un café vanille correct. Je n'en rachèterai pas et je vais avoir du mal à finir le paquet... (à refiler aux invités pas difficiles)

Vanilla flavor is very sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2802560 on Dec 01, 2013

I drink coffee 5 times a day. Vaniila flavor of this product is awesome, very sweet. But just flavor, tasty is not too sweet, suitably sweet.