Perfect

Posted by 5267585122647261012 on Aug 28, 2013

I hv been looking for an instant decaf coffee here in Singapore but they only sell 'em in bottles or containers. My dad had a heart attack in May 2013 n he is only allowed to drink decaf occasionally now so this is perfect!

Good decaf coffee!

Posted by 5299315586209039177 on Jan 09, 2016

I started looking for good decaf coffee since I am pregnant now, and was surprised to discover that it's pretty hard to find decent decaf coffee even in coffee shops! (Flavor often too weak) I like this one as the flavor is good (very close to regular coffee), just the right intensity to drink any time of day. The individual sachets are convenient too. Will buy again!

Good blend & taste

Posted by hungrymama on Sep 07, 2012

I'm surprise that a decaf coffee could be this good. For a nursing mom like me, I want to limit the daily caffeine intake, but I cannot say good bye to my coffee. I use 1/2 packets for a small size cup, still strong enough. I like it.

Great taste

Posted by JesusLovesYou4Ever on Feb 18, 2016

Love this. Use it every day. It's strong enough for my taste.

Good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016

Tastes like an instant coffee should.

coffee excellence

Posted by Reviewer2813388 on Jul 26, 2011

i love this product. full flavour well balanced blend.

Individual Packets or Taster's Choice Decaf

Posted by Reviewer1335195 on Jul 29, 2011

I was very pleased to find this product on your website. I had been to grocery store after grocery store tring to find some when I ran out and NO ONE carries them on the shelf any more. So I was happy to find them and happy to find them at a good price. Thank you very much. VJ

Great!

Posted by irochka55555 on Aug 25, 2012

I'm a fan of coffee =) And I really liked it! First of all, the taste of it is very soft, and secondly, the dosage sachets is usable :)

한잔으로 정신이 뻔쩍~~~

Posted by 5367180662191022662 on Sep 12, 2014

항상 드립커피 마시다가 수유때문에 디카페인으로 샀는데 한잔량 치곤 진해서 반봉지로 아이스커피 만들어 마시니 저한텐 딱 좋네요. 두아이땜시 정신없을땐 한봉지로 원기회복 후 육아해요

So good!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Oct 21, 2014

I'm a coffee addict, but I wanted to try something more healthy, with no coffeine. Taste is so good that I will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »