it tastes very good

Posted by 5738491700978088407 on Sep 15, 2015

this coffee tastes really good and it's not very strong.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1984663 on Mar 27, 2012

very delicious coffee.

strong and tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2003088 on Dec 14, 2012

so strong! just like I love :)

Just coffee

Posted by victorya on Aug 18, 2015

Simple black coffee,nothing special.I didn't expect something more so I put 5 stars.

LOVE this product!

Posted by 5377244987501380759 on Sep 11, 2014

I consider myself pretty well versed on coffee - I Roast, grind and brew my own ... BUT believe it or not, I use instant when not in the mood to go through the whole routine. It's quick, it's cheap and I've always rather enjoyed the flavor on it's own merits. Problem is - you get a jar, open it, and it loses it's flavor in a week once exposed to the air. Enter - Taster's choice single serve. I was all over it from the get-go. Always fresh. Shortly after this product was introduced, BAM - the k-cup beast was unleashed. This new format took off like a rocket but ... sorry to say, the coffee generally sucks. THEN Nescafe came out with the French (read dark) roast. A good thing got even better! They are getting harder to find but iherb saved the day. The taste I like for 30cents a cup? I'll take it!

Wonderful Coffee

Posted by 5687607351631146083 on Jan 01, 2013

This coffee has great taste. I think if you give it a try that you will not be disappointed. The aroma is pleasing too. It does not taste too strong or too weak, has a nice depth to the flavor. The packets are convenient and are always fresh. Make sure you use fresh water to get the best possible cup of coffee you can for just .25 cents per cup. I ordered 17 boxes of this coffee right around Christmas and the turnaround time was excellent. I will be a repeat customer for sure.

excellent

Posted by 5461203403590815883 on Aug 24, 2012

Quick and easy to drink good coffee

Not bad

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on May 05, 2014

Great size for travel! Tastes okay.

Nescafe French Roast Instant coffee

Posted by 5731780273544104583 on Aug 25, 2014

This the favorite roast in our house, but the local grocery stores stopped carrying them. I am so glad that iHerb does. I am very satisfied with their prompt delivery, excellent service.

favorite

Posted by 4943499022630025715 on Dec 03, 2013

The taste is so divine...love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »