Nestea, Iced Tea Mix, Unsweetened, 3 oz (85 g)

Thank You for Rescuing My Disappearing Instant Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2146688 on Oct 13, 2011

I have suffered for nearly two years since my Safeway, FoodLion and Giant supermarkets all ceased carrying plain Nestea ice te mix. I did not want lemon. I did not want other additives. I just wanted my instant ice tea. It goes with me on business trips, gets me through the summer heat and has become a necessity in my harried life. A friend suggested I try the web to find the product at a small store that would mail order deliver AND HERE YOU ARE. Delivery was just barely two days. I am thoroughly happy - please keep selling this item and I will keep buying it! THANK YOU!!!!! -

Nestea Unsweetend Ice Tea Mix

Posted by 4820461354532759763 on Feb 24, 2014

Great product. Almost impossible to find. We have been using it for many years. Thanks to iherb I can order a case at a time and save money doing it. Thanks iherb!

Great Year around Tea Drinking !

Posted by 5325057841907492312 on Jun 30, 2014

Great innovation in Tea Drinking !

A taste of nostalgia

Posted by 5201644701769249178 on Jul 30, 2014

Finding regular, unsweetened, caffeinated iced tea mix from Nestea has become a herculean task. Now, though, there is iHerb. The ordering process was fast and efficient, just like the delivery. Thanks for keeping me steeped in iced tea!

3oz jars Nestea

Posted by 4633576490964633522 on Jul 31, 2014

I am kind of disappointed with my NESTEA I received. 1st of all the jars DO NOT look like the jar on here, the coloring is different & the Tea does not taste like I have ordered from BUY THE CASE which I cannot order from them anymore as they do let me buy the quantity I want.I decided to order from IHERB which I will not be ordering from you any longer. I am not happy. Sincerely, Lois Morgan