טעים טעים

Posted by 5157381173289645154 on Dec 31, 2013

זה השוקו שלי!! טעים מאוד ולא מורגש שהוא דל שומן. הכי טעים להכין עם2 כפות גדושות של שוקו, מים רותחים ומעט חלב.

Mmmm,yummmy

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on Dec 07, 2011

Tastes more like white chocolate,its great for dieting

Very smooth and palatable chocolate.

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 21, 2013

Goes down smoothly and it does taste rich despite it being only 20calories. Greatly recommended. (:

hot chocolate heaven!!

Posted by 4819305881669814431 on Dec 22, 2015

I loved this with I saw it has 0 sat fat. It tastes very good too. You can add more scoops if you like it more chocolatey. I add one scoop of black coffee with it and I loved the combination. No need to add sugar. If this review helped you please click yes.

Cures my sweet tooth

Posted by 5165476310673703134 on Jan 30, 2013

When I am craving something sweet, this does the trick without all the calories!

great hot chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3323245 on Sep 21, 2011

low calorie and tastes like regular hot chocolate. I generally use 3 spoonfuls instead of 2. If I crave something sweet, sometimes Ill just put a spoonful of it in my mouth. lol I definitely recommend.

Best Sugar free, Low Callorie hot cocoa

Posted by Reviewer2313957 on Feb 19, 2012

I can't get enough of this stuff. It's my "diet chocolate fix." I've tried all the brands- and Nestle's Hot Coca, Fat free, which has only 20 calories per serving is extremely tasty and does not have any "fake" taste that some of the leading competitors do. My only complaint- is that iherb,and seemingly everyone else in the country, is out of it! Help. I'm going into withdrawal !

Nestle Fat-Free Cocoa Mix

Posted by Reviewer2523301 on Feb 23, 2012

A very good product! I use it daily and love it. Much better than the equivalent Swiss Miss product. Swiss Miss fat-free hot cocoa mix does not dissolve as well whereas this product dissolves well and has a very good, soothing flavor. So far, I have ordered 2x from iherb and have been pleased w/their service.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1057543 on Apr 11, 2012

Love this product, very hard to find. Locally can't find it any where. Much better than the competition.

Great product, great price, great service

Posted by Reviewer3149134 on May 21, 2012

Couldn't be happier with the product, price, and service received. I'll be back! Thank you.