New To iHerb?

NeuroScience, Inc., Kavinace, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer2878677 on Feb 15, 2012

Good product recommended by my doctor. Thank you for carrying it. Natural alternative to sleep medications.

Kavinace

Posted by Reviewer1357159 on May 07, 2012

I first purchased this through my naturopath when I was having mild anxiety attacks. It works in "taking the edge" off and also works as a sleep aid. I suggest seeing a medical professional vs. self medicating, but this is a great product when you don't need a full blown anti-anxiety prescription. For us "type A'ers" it will relax you and slow down that fast speech and high energy. Be cautious in using it while working since you may get drowsy.

Good in combination

Posted by 5539485648441357020 on Sep 12, 2012

These work well in combination with other sleep support nutrients and herbs (passionflower, theanine, GABA, 5HTP, etc). I don't find they are enough on their own but all in all, they are a good product. Perhaps a little expensive.

Not Calming, but Does Help Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 22, 2013

I was hoping this might help me weather occasional moments of stress a little better. It didn't seem to make a difference there for me (might be different for others - lack of GABA may just not be my issue there). However, it did make me really sleepy. For the rest of the bottle, I'm just taking one before bed instead.

Seems to work OK

Posted by Reviewer2235337 on Oct 24, 2013

I seem to notices some feelings where I was numb not sure if its from the GABA or now, my DR said this is the type you wants Pharma Grade.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »