Helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer2878677 on Feb 15, 2012

Good product recommended by my doctor. Thank you for carrying it. Natural alternative to sleep medications.

Kavinace

Posted by Reviewer1357159 on May 07, 2012

I first purchased this through my naturopath when I was having mild anxiety attacks. It works in "taking the edge" off and also works as a sleep aid. I suggest seeing a medical professional vs. self medicating, but this is a great product when you don't need a full blown anti-anxiety prescription. For us "type A'ers" it will relax you and slow down that fast speech and high energy. Be cautious in using it while working since you may get drowsy.

Lullaby and GoodNight... zzzzzzzz

Posted by 4620336647274816375 on Aug 18, 2016

This is a great product! I don't use it every night but every so often I have chocolate too late in the day or I just know that my monkey brain is not going to settle down for the night and Kavinace does the job. thanks.

Worked for me in calming the mind for sound sleep

Posted by 5753101792225088027 on Aug 23, 2016

I had to take 3-4 capsules per day in order to get the effect I desired - with this dosage I had great results. I exercise and stretch but am very busy and work a lot, so it's often hard for me to fall asleep and/or stay asleep. When I take Kavinace, I have an easy time falling asleep and I don't wake up in the middle of the night with my mind full of to do's for the rest of the week.