• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Be Careful!

Posted by Reviewer2903158 on Mar 14, 2016

This product is without a doubt a wonderful sleep aid. The active ingredient 4 amino 3 phenybutyric is also known as Penibut, a product which is sold as a prescription in other countries. There is much potential for tolerance meaning you quickly need more and more to achieve the same results. I contacted Neuroscience to get their input on this but they dodged the question advising me to speak to the healthcare professional who advised me to take it. Please be careful to only use it for occasional sleeplessness or risk become dependent on needing more and more to achieve the same results.

Immediate and total relief from peri-menopausal night sweats and insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1951961 on Mar 06, 2012

This product was recommended to me by my gynecologist. Prior to taking it I had not had one full night's sleep for several weeks owing to peri-menopausal night sweats. I could hardly believe that the very first time I took it I slept like a baby and have been sleeping that way ever since. I ran out of the product for a few days and my insomnia returned. As soon as I started taking the product again, I began to sleep! I cannot recommend this product highly enough!

Kavinace - wonderful help to rest your mind naturally

Posted by Reviewer2727158 on May 24, 2012

This was recommended by my MD who practices homeopathic healing and alternative medicine. It allows me to rest easy at night and eliminates the roaming thoughts. This is truly a blessing.

Sleep saver!

Posted by 5279861321513030787 on Dec 16, 2013

Suggested by a friend who worked in a doctor's office. Haven't slept this well in years. It doesn't make you overly drowsy, but something about it keeps me relaxed enough to drift off. When I wake up in the middle of the night for a bathroom trip, I have no trouble falling back to sleep. Also, it doesn't make me groggy for those middle of the night trips or upon awakening in the mornings. No side effects that I have noticed. None. I trust this so much more than pharmaceutical sleep aids. When I ran out, I didn't have any withdrawals like are so common with today's pharmaceuticals. I didn't fall asleep as quickly, but I can't say I was awake all night because of dependency, either. Check with your doctor before taking with other medications. 5-HTP (one of the ingredients) should not be taken with anything that affects serotonin. That's the only thing that has kept me from recommending to some of my friends. It possibly could be in a small enough amount that it won't do anything, but why take the chance? So happy I found Kavinace-ultra PM. Well worth the price to me. Still less expensive than most pharmaceuticals.

Kavinace Ultra PM

Posted by 4721714969015604228 on Sep 01, 2014

For years I've had a 45 minute sleep cycle. I've been using this product for two months now and only wake two to three times a night. A vast improvement! Thank you.

This is a godsend!

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Dec 10, 2015

I suffer from chronic insomnia. Nothing has ever helped me except for Kavinace Ultra. I tried hormone balancing, thyroid, D3, melatonin 5htp. I was so sleep deprived I wanted to jump off a bridge. I cannot live with out it. I wish I knew the formula so I can duplicate and possibly save money and some sleepless nights when I run out. Never tried the regular Kavinace.

Great help for sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2020128 on Dec 09, 2014

While not a miracle cure, Kavinace Ultra PM has helped me sleep, and only wake up once, and get back to sleep right away, rather than waking up every hour, as I was doing before. It's pricey, but I feel like getting good sleep is worth it, as nothing else has helped.

doesn't work!

Posted by Reviewer3197287 on Sep 21, 2013

This product promises help with sleep issues, but it hasn't helped me.

Grateful for this product

Posted by 4989298645603010938 on Mar 05, 2016

I've suffered from insomnia for years and have tried everything, including prescription sleep aids (sonata and lunesta), some of which make me groggy the next day, one of which is linked to cancer, all of which are addictive. My sister recommended Kavinace to me as a healthier option after her doctor told her about it. Most nights it works. There are a couple of nights I've taken it when the insomnia won, but at least 90% of the time when I've taken it, I've gotten a good night's sleep. For me it takes it about 45 minutes to an hour to kick in. I just ordered my 4th bottle of it and while I wish it cost less, it's the best option I've found so far.

The best insomnia relief!

Posted by 5168567122451939821 on May 04, 2016

So, I have a PHD in insomnia. This is the only supplement that has worked , and I have tried them all. Amazing!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »