NeuroScience, Inc., Kavinace Ultra PM, 30 Capsules

Immediate and total relief from peri-menopausal night sweats and insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1951961 on Mar 06, 2012

This product was recommended to me by my gynecologist. Prior to taking it I had not had one full night's sleep for several weeks owing to peri-menopausal night sweats. I could hardly believe that the very first time I took it I slept like a baby and have been sleeping that way ever since. I ran out of the product for a few days and my insomnia returned. As soon as I started taking the product again, I began to sleep! I cannot recommend this product highly enough!

Kavinace - wonderful help to rest your mind naturally

Posted by Reviewer2727158 on May 24, 2012

This was recommended by my MD who practices homeopathic healing and alternative medicine. It allows me to rest easy at night and eliminates the roaming thoughts. This is truly a blessing.

Peaceful, sound sleep without the pill hangover

Posted by Reviewer2981491 on Aug 23, 2013

A friend referred me to this product and I LOVE it. I have recently shared this secret with three friends who all plan to purchase on iHerb this product. It iS AMAZING. I had an unexpected death in my family and was unable to sleep for 4 days. I took one pill and slept soundly. When I woke up the next morning, I was not groggy from the pill. I highly recommend this item!

Sleep saver!

Posted by 5279861321513030787 on Dec 16, 2013

Suggested by a friend who worked in a doctor's office. Haven't slept this well in years. It doesn't make you overly drowsy, but something about it keeps me relaxed enough to drift off. When I wake up in the middle of the night for a bathroom trip, I have no trouble falling back to sleep. Also, it doesn't make me groggy for those middle of the night trips or upon awakening in the mornings. No side effects that I have noticed. None. I trust this so much more than pharmaceutical sleep aids. When I ran out, I didn't have any withdrawals like are so common with today's pharmaceuticals. I didn't fall asleep as quickly, but I can't say I was awake all night because of dependency, either. Check with your doctor before taking with other medications. 5-HTP (one of the ingredients) should not be taken with anything that affects serotonin. That's the only thing that has kept me from recommending to some of my friends. It possibly could be in a small enough amount that it won't do anything, but why take the chance? So happy I found Kavinace-ultra PM. Well worth the price to me. Still less expensive than most pharmaceuticals.

doesn't work!

Posted by Reviewer3197287 on Sep 21, 2013

This product promises help with sleep issues, but it hasn't helped me.