• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Be Careful!

Posted by Reviewer2903158 on Mar 14, 2016

This product is without a doubt a wonderful sleep aid. The active ingredient 4 amino 3 phenybutyric is also known as Penibut, a product which is sold as a prescription in other countries. There is much potential for tolerance meaning you quickly need more and more to achieve the same results. I contacted Neuroscience to get their input on this but they dodged the question advising me to speak to the healthcare professional who advised me to take it. Please be careful to only use it for occasional sleeplessness or risk become dependent on needing more and more to achieve the same results.

Immediate and total relief from peri-menopausal night sweats and insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1951961 on Mar 06, 2012

This product was recommended to me by my gynecologist. Prior to taking it I had not had one full night's sleep for several weeks owing to peri-menopausal night sweats. I could hardly believe that the very first time I took it I slept like a baby and have been sleeping that way ever since. I ran out of the product for a few days and my insomnia returned. As soon as I started taking the product again, I began to sleep! I cannot recommend this product highly enough!

Kavinace - wonderful help to rest your mind naturally

Posted by Reviewer2727158 on May 24, 2012

This was recommended by my MD who practices homeopathic healing and alternative medicine. It allows me to rest easy at night and eliminates the roaming thoughts. This is truly a blessing.

Sleep saver!

Posted by 5279861321513030787 on Dec 16, 2013

Suggested by a friend who worked in a doctor's office. Haven't slept this well in years. It doesn't make you overly drowsy, but something about it keeps me relaxed enough to drift off. When I wake up in the middle of the night for a bathroom trip, I have no trouble falling back to sleep. Also, it doesn't make me groggy for those middle of the night trips or upon awakening in the mornings. No side effects that I have noticed. None. I trust this so much more than pharmaceutical sleep aids. When I ran out, I didn't have any withdrawals like are so common with today's pharmaceuticals. I didn't fall asleep as quickly, but I can't say I was awake all night because of dependency, either. Check with your doctor before taking with other medications. 5-HTP (one of the ingredients) should not be taken with anything that affects serotonin. That's the only thing that has kept me from recommending to some of my friends. It possibly could be in a small enough amount that it won't do anything, but why take the chance? So happy I found Kavinace-ultra PM. Well worth the price to me. Still less expensive than most pharmaceuticals.

Kavinace Ultra PM

Posted by 4721714969015604228 on Sep 01, 2014

For years I've had a 45 minute sleep cycle. I've been using this product for two months now and only wake two to three times a night. A vast improvement! Thank you.

This is a godsend!

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Dec 10, 2015

I suffer from chronic insomnia. Nothing has ever helped me except for Kavinace Ultra. I tried hormone balancing, thyroid, D3, melatonin 5htp. I was so sleep deprived I wanted to jump off a bridge. I cannot live with out it. I wish I knew the formula so I can duplicate and possibly save money and some sleepless nights when I run out. Never tried the regular Kavinace.

The best insomnia relief!

Posted by 5168567122451939821 on May 04, 2016

So, I have a PHD in insomnia. This is the only supplement that has worked , and I have tried them all. Amazing!

Best sleep ever!

Posted by 5281158051226693988 on May 30, 2016

I've taken prescription sleep meds for years and just couldn't take the side effects any longer. I saw this product and decided to try it. This is probably my 4th bottle of it and I am having the best sleep ever with it. This doesn't have the side effects of RX sleep meds such as headaches and weight gain. Kavinace gives me much deeper sleep and helps you fall asleep quickly. It is expensive but is still way cheaper than prescription meds and my sleep is so much better I will never switch back.

gets my kid to sleep

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jul 08, 2016

My teenager developed sleep issues. To me he seemed as though he was sleeping all of the time, however he said he was Resting. Anyway he is t sleeping all of the time any more and says he's well rested.

Actually works-mostly!

Posted by 4880110411807474656 on Aug 01, 2016

I don't think there's any surefire non-prescription sleep aid but this usually does the trick for me. I take one capsule and try and relax and within an hour or so it's "lights out" for me. I work 12 hour shifts about 15 days a month and only take this on work nights, as to try not to develop a tolerance. I'd say about 90% of the time it has a noticeable drowsy effect and helps me sleep during the night. MUCH better than any other OTC sleep aid I've tried(and I've tried most of them).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »