didn't real do much...

Posted by Reviewer3238144 on Sep 09, 2010

didn't real do much...went back on my poison meds...unfortunately

Blood Pressure Take Care

Posted by Reviewer3344363 on Jul 15, 2008

So far I like the results on my blood pressure. I use this together with essential fatty acids, coq10, garlic and hawthorne teas. I also exercise and stay away from meats and high sodium foods.

lowers blood pressue

Posted by Reviewer1980167 on Dec 20, 2007

Best non-prescription i've taken for my slightly elevated blood pressure. High;y recommended.

Herbalist

Posted by Reviewer2681887 on Oct 12, 2008

This is an excellent combination of herbs. I have observed a noticable difference after 2 capsules within a 24 hr period.

it's good

Posted by Reviewer1490112 on Aug 24, 2008

we found it to be ok! the best choice is better and give it a total 5, this one wasn't used but one bottle, i'm sure it work's ok! just wasn't the one that was the best!

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Jul 13, 2008

This product in combination with other products known to lower blood pressure such as Noni and New Chapter Defense (mushroom extract) and also drinking plenty of water and 1 hour of exercise per day has my blood pressure down from 140/90 to 116/82. New Chapter is a top quality product, I spent $40 for this product at our upscale food store before finding it at iherb. I really like doing business with iherb.com, the ship right away which is a plus!!

It hasn't hurt!

Posted by Reviewer3123641 on Apr 10, 2008

Not exactly sure if it is the just the TakeCare Vcaps or not as I am taking other medication and excercising--but in the 3-4 weeks I have been using the product, my pressure is continuing to lower.

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer1213225 on Aug 26, 2008

For the money, it works as well as the other one I was on that cost more

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »