Not good for yeast intolerance sufferers...

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Nov 06, 2008

I have been taking the products for a month and my tummy was very upset. I thought it was due to other causes but the very same day I stop taking New Chapter supplements my problems disappeared. I suspected my problems could have something to do with a yeast intolerance and it seems that was it, since the bloating disappeared. Monica - London

Natural Callcium but may not suit somebody with low gastric acid

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Mar 05, 2009

This product did not agree with me,my stomach feels bloating after taking two tablets with meals(one tablet is OK).May be my stomach acid is lower,the natural Calcium coming from Algae need gastric acid to dissolve it before being absorbed.

Good Bone Supplement, Will Purchase Cheaper Coral Calcium In Future

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I found this to be a solid bone building product overall, with a high price compared to others. The main downside of this product is the price. I don't doubt that this is a high quality product. While algae based calcium supplements are certainly worthwhile, I think there are cheaper alternatives such as coral calcium powder or MCHC bone building supplements that are just as effective and much cheaper. I bought this product on sale and wouldn't pay full price as I don't think the quality is significantly better than other products.

Feedback

Posted by 4624742134899721567 on Oct 17, 2013

Order took way too long to arrive. (Thailand) If I had been given alternatives to the several weeks it took to get here, I would have taken one!

New Chapter Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer1898300 on Apr 11, 2009

New Chapter's,"whole food" formulation of their products is always good. This cal-mag has easy absorbability. I wish the price was a little better so I could order more at a time!

New Chapter Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Sep 30, 2009

A little too expensive for my everyday calcium/magnesium supplement even though its ingredients claim to be a good source. Will buy another more affordable cal/mag supplement.