Great Bone Support!

Posted by Reviewer2225879 on Aug 23, 2011

It is difficult to find D3,the Vitamin K's and strontium in one product...I take extra Calcium and Magnesium with it.

Excellent Calcium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2703524 on Sep 10, 2012

Easy to swallow and no troubles digesting this--New Chapter continues to manufacture consistently high quality products! I haven't had a bone density scan or any other medical screening to verify results, so this is just a review to say how easy the supplement is to take and digest.

Natural sorce of calcium

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Jan 26, 2015

By description this calcium is from natural source. I will have my blood tests done soon then I will know how well it absorbs. A bit pricey product, but quick delivery. Thank you Iherb

Not sold on this

Posted by Reviewer1403853 on May 18, 2011

I respect New Chapter and use their multi's and Turmeric force. I have learned that Bone Strength was not quite enough calcium for me; I don't know why. If you are on thyroid medication, it can steal calcium from your bones, so maybe that's why I require more calcium than the normal dose bone strength delivers. I will use it up, supplementing with another calcium product.

food based calcium

Posted by Reviewer1405919 on Sep 21, 2011

I was trying to get away from calcium that is not food based, and this products seems to work well.

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care, 120

Posted by Reviewer1713025 on Oct 17, 2011

I think good

the Best Calcium Available

Posted by Reviewer1514883 on Mar 01, 2012

None of the worries you get from using other forms of Calcium...this is a green source and so it is absorbed well.

test

Posted by asdfghrhg2 on Sep 13, 2013

tewstdfdsafd

Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer2588957 on Jul 05, 2008

Take to supplement Calm (a magnesium compount).

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1830900 on Nov 07, 2008

easy to swallow and assimilate. no aftertaste or indigestion.Unlike any other calcium supplement I've evertaken

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »