Allergy to Doctor's treatment (female age 71-77 years)

Posted by Reviewer2348523 on Jun 22, 2011

Due to damage to my liver from "hyrogen peroxide" intravenous, the doctor has tried almost everything for recovery but to no avail over the six years. The naturopath also tried all types of herbs etc only to find the Liver Function Testing also showed no improvement. Then I was recommended the "Bone Strength Take Care" with Vitamin K etc.... Within six weeks an improvement was seen in the blood tests. Naturopath explained to me, the cells in the liver and bone are similar and response is good with the Vitamin K....Osteoporous also responds well. I am continuing with the item until my liver has recovered. Thanks for the Tablets.

best calcium on the market

Posted by Reviewer1239245 on Nov 08, 2011

I need to take calcium for osteopenia and this by far is the best quality calcium product i've found. It is plant based - which is awesome - so your body actually absorbs it and you dont end up with calcium deposits/kidney stones. Three tablets = about 75% of your daily intake, but you can only absorb 50% of your daily intake (500 mg) at a time, so i only take two tablets at a time twice a day to get my 100% (1000 mgs). I've been ordering these for over a year and they're awesome.

Bone graph Surgery

Posted by Reviewer2811699 on Feb 06, 2010

I started taking this product prior to a hip revision with bone graphs in 3 locations, and continued taking this product until 3 months post operative time, my Dr. is telling me the bone graph has bridged and has become solid ONE month earlier than he had anticipated it would take for healing. I am sold on this item.

Great Calcium Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3360427 on Nov 15, 2009

I just got a bone density test and came out in the very good bones category yet I don't eat/drink dairy. This must be doing something good

New Chapter Bone

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Nov 18, 2009

makes my fingernails hard....must be working

Osteoporosis suffer

Posted by Reviewer2011628 on Aug 29, 2009

My wife has been diagnosed w/ osteo previously and has been suffering from some upper back pain. Since starting on this Bone strength product her pain has subsided even though she continues to work her large flower garden daily. She will continue taking this to relieve her symptoms.

Bone Strength for seniors

Posted by healright on Feb 02, 2012

I recommended this for my mother's slight osteoporosis. It has served her well by maintaining expected bone growth. She is 85 years of age, physically active with an ideal diet of all fine and natural foods, which is also necessary for successful bone strength.

good combination

Posted by Reviewer1079053 on Sep 23, 2009

I have osteoporosis so I look for the right combination that is best for that. This is one of the best I've found. I haven't had a bone scan since I've been using it, so I can't prove that it works. I also take strontium at a different time.

Fractured Pelvis

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Jun 07, 2009

New Chapter are one of the best quality products on the market. My Mum fractured her Pelvis, and I bought her this product, and it has helped her to heal faster.

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care, 120 tablets

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on Oct 14, 2008

I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis this past summer and am taking New Chapter Bone Strength along with Doctor's Best Strontium. I look forward to improvement when I have my next checkup in summer of 2009. IHerb has great products and the price is right!!