Great Bone Support!

Posted by Reviewer2225879 on Aug 23, 2011

It is difficult to find D3,the Vitamin K's and strontium in one product...I take extra Calcium and Magnesium with it.

Excellent Calcium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2703524 on Sep 10, 2012

Easy to swallow and no troubles digesting this--New Chapter continues to manufacture consistently high quality products! I haven't had a bone density scan or any other medical screening to verify results, so this is just a review to say how easy the supplement is to take and digest.

New Chapter Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer2019302 on Aug 03, 2008

Bone strength is easily digested and I have confidence in the name. I am much stronger than I had been, less problems with the aches and pains of arthritis at the age of 75.

Easiest to swallow and digest.

Posted by Reviewer2414490 on Sep 01, 2008

Easiest to swallow and digest of any calcium supplement on the market. Has more than sufficient amounts of calcium/magnesium and Vitamin K needed from food source (algae type). Normally will take one day off a week from taking supplement for metabolism/blood level cycling.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on May 02, 2010

These calcium tablets work very well, seem to keep my nails in good shape too. My bones seem a lot less brittle and a lot more resilient.

Good Bone Supplement, Will Purchase Cheaper Coral Calcium In Future

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I found this to be a solid bone building product overall, with a high price compared to others. The main downside of this product is the price. I don't doubt that this is a high quality product. While algae based calcium supplements are certainly worthwhile, I think there are cheaper alternatives such as coral calcium powder or MCHC bone building supplements that are just as effective and much cheaper. I bought this product on sale and wouldn't pay full price as I don't think the quality is significantly better than other products.

Bone Strenth Take Care

Posted by Reviewer1607657 on Sep 30, 2008

Although I usually I have no problem with New Chapter's products, this one made my stomach upset and nausea. It could have been the Algae but did not agree with me at all. New Chapter's other products I have no problem with.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3228276 on Sep 20, 2008

All my bone pains melted away, thanks to this awesome product and as always it arrive to my house in a blinking

No Nausea!

Posted by Reviewer2449929 on Sep 22, 2008

I have had problems all of my life with calcium. I have tried everything - even vegan brands. This doesn't make me ill. I am pregnant right now and they still do not make me sick.

A superior product

Posted by Reviewer1653664 on Apr 08, 2009

The best I've found with an algea source of calcium, as I've read extensively about all other calciums and they are not beneficial for our bodies. The price is hard to swallow but you get what you pay for