works great

Posted by Reviewer2138214 on May 22, 2012

best calcium for me

Best calcium I have ever taken!

Posted by leilarhoden on Apr 05, 2012

This is absolutely the best calcium on the market in my opinion. My bones actually feel stronger since I have been taking it for the past year or so. The plant-based source is very important for me since most green plants have more bioavailable calcium than dairy products. And what is just as important for me for this product is the incredible price offered by iherb.com!

Good source of calcium.

Posted by Reviewer1738839 on Mar 06, 2012

I like the size of these tablets, they're not like horse pills, taking 3 is easy & they don't get stuck in my throat. I don't have any bone problems so I thinks these are a good way to maintain your calcium levels.

the Best Calcium Available

Posted by Reviewer1514883 on Mar 01, 2012

None of the worries you get from using other forms of Calcium...this is a green source and so it is absorbed well.

High potency

Posted by Reviewer3348037 on Mar 01, 2012

After researching I believe this is the most complete, potent and easily absorbed calcium product I could find.

Bone Strength for seniors

Posted by healright on Feb 02, 2012

I recommended this for my mother's slight osteoporosis. It has served her well by maintaining expected bone growth. She is 85 years of age, physically active with an ideal diet of all fine and natural foods, which is also necessary for successful bone strength.

Feel great

Posted by Reviewer3113638 on Dec 15, 2011

Love this product. Even my hair and nails are healthier. I have tried other products but have returned to NC Bone Strength.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Nov 21, 2011

I absolutely love New Chapter products. They are made from whole foods and pure. I only order New Chapter and Garden of Life products. IHerb is really great with fast and safe shipments.

great bones

Posted by Reviewer1615148 on Nov 14, 2011

works great bone scan comes back good

best calcium on the market

Posted by Reviewer1239245 on Nov 08, 2011

I need to take calcium for osteopenia and this by far is the best quality calcium product i've found. It is plant based - which is awesome - so your body actually absorbs it and you dont end up with calcium deposits/kidney stones. Three tablets = about 75% of your daily intake, but you can only absorb 50% of your daily intake (500 mg) at a time, so i only take two tablets at a time twice a day to get my 100% (1000 mgs). I've been ordering these for over a year and they're awesome.