Excellent Product

Posted by healthfirst on Jul 16, 2010

This is my umpteenth bottle of Bone Strength. Product can stand on its own for sure ... that and the fact it's from New Chapter. I love the company! Easy on the stomach, I take only at night. I like the other Vitamin's and minerals it supplies as well.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Feb 08, 2010

These seem wonderful as a green source of calcium and probably more absorbable. I do have osterporosis and other calciums don't really work for me.

Best calcium I have ever taken!

Posted by leilarhoden on Apr 05, 2012

This is absolutely the best calcium on the market in my opinion. My bones actually feel stronger since I have been taking it for the past year or so. The plant-based source is very important for me since most green plants have more bioavailable calcium than dairy products. And what is just as important for me for this product is the incredible price offered by iherb.com!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Nov 21, 2011

I absolutely love New Chapter products. They are made from whole foods and pure. I only order New Chapter and Garden of Life products. IHerb is really great with fast and safe shipments.

Best nails ever

Posted by Reviewer1877250 on Apr 11, 2011

For the first time in my adult life I have strong nails that actually grow! I only take two pills per day vs. the recommended three because my New Chapter multiple has Vitamin D also.

New chapter bone strength

Posted by Reviewer2025957 on Jan 07, 2010

I am VERY satisfied with this product. I have been looking for years for a calcium preparation that I can swallow. I had a stroke 9 years ago and cannot swallow most RX is they are large and not smoothe. Tried liquid (yuck) and powdered fiz (hard to take). Your product has made it possible for me to try to diminish my chances of breaking a bone or something worse. Thank you for caring about your customers. I will look on your website for Omega 3 with DHA of 400 +. Thank you

Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer1591433 on Dec 06, 2009

Have been using New Chapter products for many years and am very happy with them.

Important Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1984106 on Mar 03, 2011

It's important to take the right calcium supplement. New Chapter Bone Strength Take Care offers an excellent product.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2467778 on Jun 10, 2011

These are great, nice formula that feels good inside

No Nausea!

Posted by Reviewer2449929 on Sep 22, 2008

I have had problems all of my life with calcium. I have tried everything - even vegan brands. This doesn't make me ill. I am pregnant right now and they still do not make me sick.