Allergy to Doctor's treatment (female age 71-77 years)

Posted by Reviewer2348523 on Jun 22, 2011

Due to damage to my liver from "hyrogen peroxide" intravenous, the doctor has tried almost everything for recovery but to no avail over the six years. The naturopath also tried all types of herbs etc only to find the Liver Function Testing also showed no improvement. Then I was recommended the "Bone Strength Take Care" with Vitamin K etc.... Within six weeks an improvement was seen in the blood tests. Naturopath explained to me, the cells in the liver and bone are similar and response is good with the Vitamin K....Osteoporous also responds well. I am continuing with the item until my liver has recovered. Thanks for the Tablets.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2467778 on Jun 10, 2011

These are great, nice formula that feels good inside

Posted by Reviewer2576822 on Jun 07, 2011

New Chapter for creating such high quality products...I love them and recommend them them to my clients.

good quality "organic" form of calcium

Posted by x-tine on Jun 06, 2011

This formulation contains an "organic" form of calcium and is food-based, both qualities that are highly recommended by nutrition experts for superior absorption and bio-availability. Good stuff.

good Product

Posted by Reviewer3174812 on May 27, 2011

I believe this contains everything you need for good bone health.

Not sold on this

Posted by Reviewer1403853 on May 18, 2011

I respect New Chapter and use their multi's and Turmeric force. I have learned that Bone Strength was not quite enough calcium for me; I don't know why. If you are on thyroid medication, it can steal calcium from your bones, so maybe that's why I require more calcium than the normal dose bone strength delivers. I will use it up, supplementing with another calcium product.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on May 09, 2011

This has all the right ingredients that work together for the best results. It is a bit expensive, but worth it.

Best nails ever

Posted by Reviewer1877250 on Apr 11, 2011

For the first time in my adult life I have strong nails that actually grow! I only take two pills per day vs. the recommended three because my New Chapter multiple has Vitamin D also.

Important Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1984106 on Mar 03, 2011

It's important to take the right calcium supplement. New Chapter Bone Strength Take Care offers an excellent product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Dec 22, 2010

A wonderful wholefood source.