July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care, 120 Slim Tablets

New chapter bone strength

Posted by Reviewer2025957 on Jan 07, 2010

I am VERY satisfied with this product. I have been looking for years for a calcium preparation that I can swallow. I had a stroke 9 years ago and cannot swallow most RX is they are large and not smoothe. Tried liquid (yuck) and powdered fiz (hard to take). Your product has made it possible for me to try to diminish my chances of breaking a bone or something worse. Thank you for caring about your customers. I will look on your website for Omega 3 with DHA of 400 +. Thank you

Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer1591433 on Dec 06, 2009

Have been using New Chapter products for many years and am very happy with them.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3043339 on Oct 25, 2009

this is one of the more body-friendly bone support. i hope in the long run it will pay off. im 48 and facing peri and menopause. im gonna fight it with products like this

Not worth the extra money

Posted by Reviewer2476482 on Nov 09, 2010

Have been taking liquid gelcaps of calcium for years, and took a chance on this and quadrupled the price I usually pay for calcium based on these reviews. Have not noticed any difference than what I was getting from my 13 buck bottle. Will be going back to the gelcaps.

Bone Strenth Take Care

Posted by Reviewer1607657 on Sep 30, 2008

Although I usually I have no problem with New Chapter's products, this one made my stomach upset and nausea. It could have been the Algae but did not agree with me at all. New Chapter's other products I have no problem with.