July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care, 60 Slim Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Low potency, doubtful that it works

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011

I give it 3 stars for New Chapter who puts out excellent organic products albeit atrociously overpriced, even with the iHerb discount. I bought these because due to severe hypoadrenalism my teeth are deteriorating with numerous cavities almost overnight. Sadly this is not helping reverse the condition as I thought it would. Not sure if it helps for rebuilding bone either, I have no way of telling the difference other than my teeth.

seems good...

Posted by Reviewer1594522 on Feb 02, 2009

I'm undecided though. Seems like milk is a better, more bioavailable source of calcium. Although this is much better than limestone based products for sure. I like new chapter though, which is why i got the stuff.