New To iHerb?

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

New Chapter Bone Strength-Smart Product

Posted by Reviewer2643320 on Dec 07, 2008

As I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, I need to find the best product that I can afford to help me rebuild my bone. Bone Strength uses calcium derived from algae and not bovine. Alge based calcium is alleged to be more dense and porous than calcium derived from bovine sources. I have always like New Chapter's products so I believe Bone Strength will help me rebuild my bone.

Best I've taken

Posted by Reviewer2840637 on Jan 22, 2008

I'm 52 and have server Osteoporosis in both hips and spine. I've been trying all types of calcium with no success. With Bone Strength I have no bowel, or stomach trouble. It's easy to take, never that 'sick' feeling after. I can only let time tell it's effectiveness, however at least I can take it without side effects. I am also taking the Doctors Best Strontium Bone Maker.

New Chapter Bone Strength-Good Choice for Calcium Supplementation

Posted by Reviewer1356821 on Sep 22, 2009

I like this product because it comes from algae and not a bovine source. It is great for people looking for a better absorbing calcium product.

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care

Posted by Reviewer1426763 on Nov 09, 2010

A nutritionist at our local health food store was recommending this product and said she knew of someone with osteopenia who had reversed their condition using this. So far I like it and trust New Chapter.

Best Calcium I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer2522642 on Dec 05, 2007

I have tried several calcium supplements over the past 13 years. This is the only product my body could tolerate without a problem.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »