New Chapter Bone Strength-Smart Product

Posted by Reviewer2643320 on Dec 07, 2008

As I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, I need to find the best product that I can afford to help me rebuild my bone. Bone Strength uses calcium derived from algae and not bovine. Alge based calcium is alleged to be more dense and porous than calcium derived from bovine sources. I have always like New Chapter's products so I believe Bone Strength will help me rebuild my bone.

Best I've taken

Posted by Reviewer2840637 on Jan 22, 2008

I'm 52 and have server Osteoporosis in both hips and spine. I've been trying all types of calcium with no success. With Bone Strength I have no bowel, or stomach trouble. It's easy to take, never that 'sick' feeling after. I can only let time tell it's effectiveness, however at least I can take it without side effects. I am also taking the Doctors Best Strontium Bone Maker.

New Chapter Bone Strength-Good Choice for Calcium Supplementation

Posted by Reviewer1356821 on Sep 22, 2009

I like this product because it comes from algae and not a bovine source. It is great for people looking for a better absorbing calcium product.

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care

Posted by Reviewer1426763 on Nov 09, 2010

A nutritionist at our local health food store was recommending this product and said she knew of someone with osteopenia who had reversed their condition using this. So far I like it and trust New Chapter.

Best Calcium I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer2522642 on Dec 05, 2007

I have tried several calcium supplements over the past 13 years. This is the only product my body could tolerate without a problem.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2203438 on Oct 25, 2011

Take it everyday- very pleased with last bone scan.

My multiple reorders say it all,

Posted by Reviewer1097744 on Jun 20, 2011

This is the easiest to tolerate calcium I've taken and it comes with the complimentary elements to make it more effective.

NO stomach upset!!!

Posted by Reviewer2155216 on Jan 06, 2010

These are the easiest to swallow tabs we've found. And the best part is - they don't upset my stomach!

New Chapter, Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer2685897 on Apr 21, 2008

I love this product. It is so gentle on the stomach and it is wonderful to know that I am doing all I can for my bones. I stopped taking my Actonel because I believe this product will do me more good along with exercise. Time will tell--

Great whole food calcium!

Posted by Reviewer1404005 on Apr 03, 2008

Wonderful prices on the New Chapter products. This New Chapter supplement with the calcium sourced from algae seems to have the highest bio-availability when compared to other supplements. I have been taking this intensely while healing a broken hand, the results seem great and my body totally agrees with this supplement. iHerb ordering was easy, direct, and concise.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »