New Chapter did it again!

Posted by Reviewer3263993 on May 20, 2010

I enjoy knowing that this supplement has such good quality ingredients from a company I trust

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1670674 on May 06, 2010

I like that the calcium is from seaweed instead of rocks.

NO stomach upset!!!

Posted by Reviewer2155216 on Jan 06, 2010

These are the easiest to swallow tabs we've found. And the best part is - they don't upset my stomach!

New Chapter Bone Strength

Posted by Reviewer1019784 on Dec 26, 2009

Seems to be a great product... my sister really likes it. I've only taken it a short time.

Upsets my Stomach

Posted by derbyjean on Nov 19, 2009

Really wanted to like this product but it upsets my stomach too much to take. Also, was disappointed in the low magnesium content.

New Chapter Bone Strength-Good Choice for Calcium Supplementation

Posted by Reviewer1356821 on Sep 22, 2009

I like this product because it comes from algae and not a bovine source. It is great for people looking for a better absorbing calcium product.

Good Company

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Aug 03, 2009

Just started this product. Was looking for a good calcium and chose this one because of the company.

Bone strength

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Jul 19, 2009

I like New Chapter products, because they don't have the usual additions, and they are more like whole food. They are not cheap though and the bottle doesn't last long. I also have to take more strontium and minerals to improve my osteoporrosis

seems good...

Posted by Reviewer1594522 on Feb 02, 2009

I'm undecided though. Seems like milk is a better, more bioavailable source of calcium. Although this is much better than limestone based products for sure. I like new chapter though, which is why i got the stuff.

New Chapter Bone Strength-Smart Product

Posted by Reviewer2643320 on Dec 07, 2008

As I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, I need to find the best product that I can afford to help me rebuild my bone. Bone Strength uses calcium derived from algae and not bovine. Alge based calcium is alleged to be more dense and porous than calcium derived from bovine sources. I have always like New Chapter's products so I believe Bone Strength will help me rebuild my bone.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »