New Chapter, Cinnamon Force, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Cinnamon Force - 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3010535 on Oct 29, 2008

I have been on this product for approx. 4 mos., 2 times daily and have experienced a significant reduction in leg pain brought on from being a diabetic! In fact, not taking this product for 3 days, has brought back the same pain I was previous in prior to taking this product! Once, I received the product in the mail, I immediately begain taking it and within 2 days, I responded back to having no longer the pains in my legs! Although this product does not claim to help diabetics, it has me and I have told my doctor so that others may receive the same possible experience I have!! I no longer can be without this product!

Effective for sugar level control

Posted by Reviewer3105325 on Aug 05, 2010

I bought this primarily for both my wife and her second brother. Their family has diabetic tendency. They are in their 40 -50's. My wife does not have diabetes and her brother has level slightly above normal. After taking the tablets, the brother experienced a return to normal and has been taking for the last three to four months. He has also recently recommended it to a neighbour. Let's see what is the result. It is also good to maintain our weights as the sugar is not accumulated in our body. I also notice a better feeling after meals. Thank you for such a good product.

Helps blood sugar immensely!

Posted by Reviewer2017726 on Dec 22, 2010

I have taken one capsule with the two heaviest meals of the day for the past two years. This has helped to keep my blood sugars in the normal range. I went without for a month to see if it made any change and of course it did. I would totally recommend this product. The softgel capsules work much better than the powdered cinnamon capsules that you can buy.

Cinnamon Force

Posted by Reviewer2434412 on Mar 18, 2008

Wonderful product. You can smell the cinammon. This product is a sleeper. My glucose values ahve dropped 25% in a month.

New Chapter, Cinnamon Force

Posted by Reviewer1017723 on May 05, 2010

My hsband was disgnosed pre-diabetic for the last three years. Since after taking cinnamon his blood glucose and HBA1C are within normal.