Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2772828 on Jun 27, 2009

This is helping regulate my sugars. It even smells good!

Helped Blood Sugar Level

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on May 28, 2009

Previously without taking a protein drink in the morning, I would get dizzy & lethargic. However, this has helped to keep the blood sugar from dipping without the protein & may be helping with some trimming down as well.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1151394 on Mar 08, 2009

Excellent product when used with Celery Seed Extract to reduce blood sugar levels. Great service and prices from iherb!

This is a VERY helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2869730 on Jan 26, 2009

I have been very impressed with the efficacy of Ne Chapter's Cinnamon Force. cinnamon. I am using it to help reduce by blood glucose levels and it helps me hit an optimum level almost 85-90% of the time Thank you for carrying it at a reasonable rate and please continue to do so :) Sincerely, L Fraass

Cinnamon Force - 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3010535 on Oct 29, 2008

I have been on this product for approx. 4 mos., 2 times daily and have experienced a significant reduction in leg pain brought on from being a diabetic! In fact, not taking this product for 3 days, has brought back the same pain I was previous in prior to taking this product! Once, I received the product in the mail, I immediately begain taking it and within 2 days, I responded back to having no longer the pains in my legs! Although this product does not claim to help diabetics, it has me and I have told my doctor so that others may receive the same possible experience I have!! I no longer can be without this product!

Maybe it's silly

Posted by Reviewer1317157 on Oct 13, 2008

While I believe that we should supplement with cinnamon if we don't incorporate it into our diet, given the cost of this product and the fact that one could simply add 1/4 t. of cinnamon to his food each day (a recommendation by the founder of New Chapter) I'm beginning to think that this supplement isn't worth it. I'm on month 3 and think when I run out I will simply keep the cinnamon handy!

cinnamon force