Teeny tacs of caps

Posted by jayzou on Nov 29, 2010

It smells good, goes down easy, and seems to be very powerful compared to NOW's cinnamon caps. I will go with these as long as I can afford them :)

Effective for sugar level control

Posted by Reviewer3105325 on Aug 05, 2010

I bought this primarily for both my wife and her second brother. Their family has diabetic tendency. They are in their 40 -50's. My wife does not have diabetes and her brother has level slightly above normal. After taking the tablets, the brother experienced a return to normal and has been taking for the last three to four months. He has also recently recommended it to a neighbour. Let's see what is the result. It is also good to maintain our weights as the sugar is not accumulated in our body. I also notice a better feeling after meals. Thank you for such a good product.

New Chapter, Cinnamon Force

Posted by Reviewer1017723 on May 05, 2010

My hsband was disgnosed pre-diabetic for the last three years. Since after taking cinnamon his blood glucose and HBA1C are within normal.

Recommended for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1232928 on Mar 24, 2010

I read about cinnamon's benefits for control of blood sugar and triglycerides in Dr. Perricone's book on weight loss. New Chapter is the brand he recommended because of its use of cinnamon verum from Ceylon and Burma, so I was glad to find it for so much less than I had paid in the local health foods store. Of course, the price has just about doubled since my first purchase, so I'll know the value better after my next blood work.

rate

Posted by Reviewer2141599 on Mar 10, 2010

great

Warming Herb, great for winter at a great price

Posted by Reviewer3185240 on Feb 17, 2010

Warming Herb, great for winter at a great price. Timely shipment. One capsule great for several hours out in the cold.

A Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer1579830 on Dec 12, 2009

Very pleased with my purchase with you. I'll be back. Keep me on your mailing list.

Bought as a gift

Posted by Reviewer3035224 on Oct 13, 2009

Bought as a gift for my mother for blood sugar issues. These seem to work great. I also made an oil for her oatmeal in the a.m. that includes cinnamon in rice bran oil (for cholesterol), and she takes these on her non-oatmeal days.

Cinnamon Force

Posted by Reviewer1797270 on Oct 13, 2009

I've been taking this product for about a year - to combat bouts of low blood sugar, and it seems to work very well.

Cinnamon to lower A1c

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Sep 15, 2009

I just started using these softgels to help keep my hemaglobin A1c under 6. Will comment further after next blood test. These softgels when allowed to dissolve very slowly in the mouth, taste very good. They seem very expensive for such a tiny softgel.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »