New To iHerb?

New Chapter, Cinnamon Force, 120 Softgels

Recommended for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1232928 on Mar 24, 2010

I read about cinnamon's benefits for control of blood sugar and triglycerides in Dr. Perricone's book on weight loss. New Chapter is the brand he recommended because of its use of cinnamon verum from Ceylon and Burma, so I was glad to find it for so much less than I had paid in the local health foods store. Of course, the price has just about doubled since my first purchase, so I'll know the value better after my next blood work.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Feb 08, 2011

I gave the supplements to my dad for him to take to lower his blood sugar and it has worked.

excellent

Posted by 5535840862443231961 on Jul 08, 2013

This product is more expensive but it contains the true cinnamon which is more costly and lower toxicity. The full spectrum effect is good. I feel more energize and less fatigue. This is my second bottle. Helps to relieve arthritis for my mum's joint pain.

This is a VERY helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2869730 on Jan 26, 2009

I have been very impressed with the efficacy of Ne Chapter's Cinnamon Force. cinnamon. I am using it to help reduce by blood glucose levels and it helps me hit an optimum level almost 85-90% of the time Thank you for carrying it at a reasonable rate and please continue to do so :) Sincerely, L Fraass

c rhyne