looks promising!

Posted by Reviewer2429439 on Nov 01, 2007

After using almost three months, I do see some improvement in skin texture and reduction of irritation...will continue using coffee berry in my regime!

Rapid healing

Posted by Reviewer3051010 on Apr 20, 2008

I really liked your product. Coffeeberry help w/the healing of my teeth problems.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1540782 on Feb 26, 2008

Not sure how effective this product is yet - only been taking it for a few weeks. However, I must say that I have managed to fend off a terrible cold everyone around me has. Impeccable service again from i-herb.

Energy support

Posted by Reviewer2434164 on Sep 02, 2010

Coffeeberry Extract is very widely recommended for metabolic support especially for diabetic patients but I had been unable to find it locally. Your price and ship time were both fantastic. Since I added it to my regiment at the same time as some other changes, I cannot say whether it is responsible for my improved status or not, but I feel great and will be reordering from you

Great Product

Posted by 5718131148662614039 on Sep 28, 2012

This product when I take it in the morning prepares me for the day by increasing my energy all day . Also my job performance at work has increased as well with less effort.Also it doesn't bring about anxiety as you would receive from drinking coffee.

Helps control appetite

Posted by Reviewer3130145 on Jun 21, 2013

Definitely noticed a different with appetite. On my second bottle now. My brother is hooked too.

So far so good

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013

Really so far so good without side effects. For me, No effect on slimming or skin! But I like the ORAC inside this product! I hope I can combat ageing with this and other ORAC products at iherb. You are welcome to browse my product review at https://www.iherb.com/mypage/Onlygoforthebest Good luck,

Long-term Nutrition and Protection

Posted by Reviewer3230350 on Feb 13, 2009

I have not performed scientific analysis of this product. I am taking it on faith that the superior antioxidant power of the coffee berry will provide better protection than any other berry. This type of protection is long term and is not intended to “cure” any existing problem.

New Chapter, Coffeeberry, 30 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1884820 on Aug 20, 2008

My husband and I are taking this product without adverse reaction, I find they are easy to swallowwith no unpleasant taste.