New Chapter, CoffeeBerry, The Supreme Antioxidant, 30 Vcaps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

looks promising!

Posted by Reviewer2429439 on Nov 01, 2007

After using almost three months, I do see some improvement in skin texture and reduction of irritation...will continue using coffee berry in my regime!

Rapid healing

Posted by Reviewer3051010 on Apr 20, 2008

I really liked your product. Coffeeberry help w/the healing of my teeth problems.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1540782 on Feb 26, 2008

Not sure how effective this product is yet - only been taking it for a few weeks. However, I must say that I have managed to fend off a terrible cold everyone around me has. Impeccable service again from i-herb.

Energy support

Posted by Reviewer2434164 on Sep 02, 2010

Coffeeberry Extract is very widely recommended for metabolic support especially for diabetic patients but I had been unable to find it locally. Your price and ship time were both fantastic. Since I added it to my regiment at the same time as some other changes, I cannot say whether it is responsible for my improved status or not, but I feel great and will be reordering from you

Great Product

Posted by 5718131148662614039 on Sep 28, 2012

This product when I take it in the morning prepares me for the day by increasing my energy all day . Also my job performance at work has increased as well with less effort.Also it doesn't bring about anxiety as you would receive from drinking coffee.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »