Literally changed my life

Posted by Reviewer2532046 on Dec 02, 2012

I was on medicine that made insulin and caused the pancreas to do its job, but after 5 years I felt no better than before being put on it. I still had no energy and got coma-sleepy after eating anything. This pill changed that from day one. I have normal energy all day, not a burst of hyper energy in the morning. My blood levels have started getting back to normal and even with no exercise I am slowly losing weight. I don't have strange food cravings all day either. Love it.

New Chapter CoffeeBerry

Posted by Reviewer1432743 on Dec 29, 2008

A friend had told me about using these for fibromyalgia pain so I tried them. Within just a couple of days I was pain free and my fatigue was minimized dramatically without any side effects!!!

Excellence

Posted by Reviewer2021283 on Oct 09, 2008

It kept my daughter's immune system in check. Thanks

As advertised

Posted by Reviewer2457913 on Dec 19, 2009

This is an incredible supplement. You can feel a boost right away.

Premium Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1236389 on Feb 19, 2012

I have been using New Chapter's "Coffee Berry" for several years now since when I have never caught a cold and, doubtless, it has prevented any other disease from taking a hold. I would not want to do without its well-known maximum dose of antioxidants.

wow

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on Oct 15, 2009

I DEFINITELY feel an energy boost from this product. I was glad I tried it after reading the reviews.

Good Price for a New Skin Health Product

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Jun 07, 2010

I've read about coffeeberry as both a topical and internal skin supplement. I do focus on keeping my skin healthy and this is one of the products I use regularly.

Great Product!

Posted by 5609406089738509363 on Jan 09, 2013

I have experienced some weight loss and increased energy gain. iHerb service was great as usual!

Love coffeeberry as an exfoliant!

Posted by Reviewer1775791 on May 05, 2010

In addition to taking one internally everday, I added one capsule to 2oz of face cream and use it as an exfoliating mask overnight. I LOVE the way my skin feels so incredibly soft in the morning!

Benefits my Autistic Son

Posted by Reviewer2598035 on Oct 25, 2006

I've been researching the types of nutrients that kids with autism are often lacking, and we noticed an improvement in his behavior within 3 days of starting this. And only 1 per day. I won't be caught without it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »