Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1540782 on Feb 26, 2008

Not sure how effective this product is yet - only been taking it for a few weeks. However, I must say that I have managed to fend off a terrible cold everyone around me has. Impeccable service again from i-herb.

Benefits my Autistic Son

Posted by Reviewer2598035 on Oct 25, 2006

I've been researching the types of nutrients that kids with autism are often lacking, and we noticed an improvement in his behavior within 3 days of starting this. And only 1 per day. I won't be caught without it!

Love coffeeberry as an exfoliant!

Posted by Reviewer1775791 on May 05, 2010

In addition to taking one internally everday, I added one capsule to 2oz of face cream and use it as an exfoliating mask overnight. I LOVE the way my skin feels so incredibly soft in the morning!

COFFEE BERRY VCAPS

Posted by Reviewer1731868 on Nov 30, 2009

HAVE ONLY BEEN TAKING IT FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS BUT ALREADY I FEEL LIKE I HAVE MORE ENERGY AND MY SKIN LOOKS FANTASTIC

Worth it!

Posted by Reviewer1447120 on Sep 08, 2006

Awesome product. I felt a difference in just a few days!

Coffee Berry

Posted by Reviewer1427973 on Jul 16, 2008

I'm very pleased with Coffee Berry. I'm glad that I'm taking this product to help me healthier. Thanks, Jerry Holtman

Energy support

Posted by Reviewer2434164 on Sep 02, 2010

Coffeeberry Extract is very widely recommended for metabolic support especially for diabetic patients but I had been unable to find it locally. Your price and ship time were both fantastic. Since I added it to my regiment at the same time as some other changes, I cannot say whether it is responsible for my improved status or not, but I feel great and will be reordering from you

Helps control appetite

Posted by Reviewer3130145 on Jun 21, 2013

Definitely noticed a different with appetite. On my second bottle now. My brother is hooked too.

So far so good

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013

Really so far so good without side effects. For me, No effect on slimming or skin! But I like the ORAC inside this product! I hope I can combat ageing with this and other ORAC products at iherb. You are welcome to browse my product review at https://www.iherb.com/mypage/Onlygoforthebest Good luck,

Great Product

Posted by 5718131148662614039 on Sep 28, 2012

This product when I take it in the morning prepares me for the day by increasing my energy all day . Also my job performance at work has increased as well with less effort.Also it doesn't bring about anxiety as you would receive from drinking coffee.