New Chapter, Estrotone

Posted by Reviewer3224674 on Apr 01, 2008

New Chapter Estrotone was recommended to me because my hormonal imbalance was causing me to outbreak in pimples and blemishes. I started seeing results within a week. I recommended it to any young woman who face the same problems.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1886472 on Dec 26, 2008

I have always had long, irregular periods. I came across Estrotone after someone recommended I try an herbal supplement. This product has really helped me.

Great alternate to hormone therapy

Posted by Reviewer1925325 on Sep 17, 2006

NewChapter's Estrotone is a great alternate to dangerous conventional hormone therapy. This produce really works!

helps with hotflashes

Posted by Reviewer2159482 on Oct 20, 2008

Good product for those of us no longer, or never, able to use HRT. I use this with Pro-Gest cream and, used together, they help me feel fairly well balanced.

Mood swings

Posted by Reviewer2526131 on Nov 22, 2008

Definitely helps. Feeling much less moody in this peri menopause time!

Estrotone

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Oct 23, 2008

This is a great product, wonderful ingredients. It helps with balancing hormones which helps prevent night sweats, mind clarity etc. These extremely small capsules so there easy to take, one in the morning and one before bedtime. Thank you IHerb for great products and prices!

Excellent Estrotone

Posted by Reviewer3182720 on Dec 31, 2009

This product is amazing. I know it's helping me as I'm trying to cease taking some bioidentical bi-est cream and have cut the cream by 60%. The pills need to be taken with food or stomach upset can occur.

Women's health

Posted by Reviewer3194454 on Nov 24, 2007

Helpful in balancing hormones and reducing hot flashes.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3307399 on Feb 23, 2011

This works wonders for hot flashes! Also seems to improve my skin. Love it!

Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2499419 on Nov 03, 2007

I absolutely love this product! My night sweats stopped after taking this for only a few days. My sister-in-law who is 7 years younger than me, uses this as well and it works for her also. Great product, worth trying if you are looking for something to help with your night sweats.